I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not super attracted to him or anything, but does anyone else think Kerry looks hotter in his 70s/80s than in his 20s/30s or is that just me lol

I think Kerry is gunna be a straight romance option lol Seymour Butts.

RRYrMv8.gif

Post automatically merged:

I'm not super attracted to him or anything, but does anyone else think Kerry looks hotter in his 70s/80s than in his 20s/30s or is that just me lol
I prefer him 2077 style too. I just like clean and slick I guess.

Last edited:
View attachment 11072435

I prefer him 2077 style too. I just like clean and slick I guess.
I prefer him in 2077 too lol, but I think it's cute that he looks like a kicked puppy when Johnny calls him a pussy lol

His 2000s look is just... it's so 1980s/90s hair metal and I know that's part of the lore and aesthetic from the TTRPG and he looks really close to how his illustration looked in the book, but lawwwwwd am I not into that look at all lol

Guest 4318427

Lol!

I've never seen it this way before in the trailers. Interesting seeing all the different reactions. Girls are into this sort of thing?

Neat!

98% or more is just women, so what happened CDPR ...what made all that high and mighty talk about every gender and combination would be happy to play in a progressive society where everyone is used by the corporations in the cyberpunk world from 2020-2077.

What do you mean "what happened"? They have always been that way. CDPR is incredibly conservative. They talk whatever and then just fall back on how things were before because they are afraid of actual change. There are a number of features they have promised and then retracted in CP2077 too. This isn't the only one.

Check the relation of attractive males vs females in Witcher 3. How many you got? I mean the engine isn't great, but there is a clear effort on making plenty pretty "strumpets" walking the streets of every city, not to mention the story characters. Check Cerys vs her brothers- Who is the pretty one? So on and so forth.

Yeah but after TW3 I was expecting full nudity for both sexes.

I was really excited when they said the Australian version wouldn't be censored, but it sounds like they watered down everyone's version of the game :(
That is just down to US ratings boards which name I cant remember right now. I never really expected to see anything actually change in this respect. At least for as long as they consider USA their primary market.

I actually agree that there should be more "Hot guys" for the people who are into them. (Saying Ladies would not be PC enough in 2020). If Queen hasn't found a guy she'd want to have sexy time with, I think CDPR should do something in a free DLC to make girls happy too ^_^
PS: I hope Claire the bartender girl is a romance option too, she's cute <3

Completely agree. After watching Madqueen's video, I'm a bit disappointed. I want to do multiple playthroughs and (of course) I want to try to romance all the options but besides that I think it'll feel jarring to see female nudity being prominently displayed while male one not so much.

I heard that there are some (let's say) "limitations" on male nudity on consoles due to the fact that, despite it being an M-rated game, they can't handle male dongs (which could be bullshit but at least makes me hope that's not the same on the PC version). If it's the same on PC, I hope that future patches will fix it because it really does not work with the setting.

Either that or have those mod tools ready for people will mod those dongs in.

About more "hot guys", I'm cool with all kinds of guys but really also hope we get a nice variation from more feminine looking to more cool daddies. Maybe add even more through future DLCs.

Here is the part of MadQueens criticism on the sexualization of characters in CP2077. (Assuming the timestamp works)

The video is spoiler-free.

timestamp totally worked, but also I'm like really sad for peeps who are seeking out men (of any type) because we're so far beyond this, by not offering equal male options it's an insult to people in general, gay, poly, bi, pan, whatever someone may be. it's depressing that they couldn't make it equal because it feels like they're only catering to a certain demographic, when all sorts of people will be playing this game and will be left with limited options. I think everyone deserves to find someone they're into, even if it's just a pixel partner ya know. it just sucks because I thought this was going to break a lot more molds as far as appealing to anyone that might play. it's genuinely disappointing that it seems like hetero dudes are being treated as a priority in a game yet again, with any other sexuality/orientation being thrown a bone in only a couple romanceable character options.

In addition to making the game more appealing to broader demographics I really feel like diverse eye candy is more thematically appropriate. Cyberpunk is a densely and diversely populated world of exaggerated capitalism, everything has been commoditized, style/identity/sexuality included. One could easily imagine this world has different (likely looser) definitions of sexuality & gender anyways, but even without that level of cultural change this world would have no shortage of people who could be sold masculine sexuality.

In addition to making the game more appealing to broader demographics I really feel like diverse eye candy is more thematically appropriate. Cyberpunk is a densely and diversely populated world of exaggerated capitalism, everything has been commoditized, style/identity/sexuality included. One could easily imagine this world has different (likely looser) definitions of sexuality & gender anyways, but even without that level of cultural change this world would have no shortage of people who could be sold masculine sexuality.

I guess, like even playing the TTRPG, I always pictured a society built on people selling who they are, either through style, physically, entertainment-wise, or pretty much anything really because of corp control... I guess it just doesn't make sense to me that it would still be so specifically based on appealing to a main demographic because in my eyes no one in Night City truly fits in a box and that demographic had been history for a long time.

You cant expect them to cater for every single name-a-sexuality with your specific tastes/interests. You can find yourself a partner in real life.
I can also practically take poison on the fact that if there was an staggering amount of 'other sexualities' the same people crying for equality would find a way to cry about misrepresentation.

My two cents is that the people who can be considered a minority that aren't 'straight' should be happy there is -something- since most games including Witcher 3 and past CDPR games they didnt even have anything catering for that 'demographic '
Personally as a straight guy I'd find overabundance of such to be mildly disturbing since it normalizes something that I consider to be abnormal with that said I still respect human beings for whatever sexuality they prefer, more power to you but dont expect me to be happy seeing a game that I love turn into something it's not cause of some gender politics.

Respects human beings for there preferred sexuality yet finds them abnormol.........oooook then gotcha ;)

The more diversity the world of CP offers is better for all, personally im hoping to find myself a wee overweight nutjob of a woman i can hug an snuggle while becoming top dog, or is it top sausage, maybe top tit an botton sausage....ohh i dont know, top bum titty sausage queen or king, it'll be something anyhoo and hopefully everyone can find someone an someplace they can call home come the end or middle, maybe the middle of the end.

Think i'll stop there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom