i hope next ''big'' patch fully fix Crash problems on PC

+
Posts deleted. If you have nothing constructive to say, and especially if you only plan to attack someone, please do not post.

Hey guys,

My game keeps crashing after a couple minutes of playing this game..

My config:
CPU I7-11700k
16GB RAM
GPU MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X
Win10 Family 64bits

I tried:
Cleaning all of my drivers (using DDU)
Reinstalling Geforce experience and start fresh new driver installation (latest driver up to date 471.11)
Verified integrity of the game (in GOG)
Disabled GOG overlay
I'm not OC, but through MSI Afterburner I tried to underclock as I saw in the net
Reinstalled the game on SSD or HDD
Windows is up to date just in case
I have NOTHING else opened
Disabled RTX, VSync, put graphics in ultra, high, or average

But the game is still crashing every 2-4 minutes.. T_T

I'm gonna try to contact CDPR support thanks to LeKill3rFou's link however i'm afraid that won't help...!
If anyone has a magic solution, please let me know!

Hey guys,

My game keeps crashing after a couple minutes of playing this game..

My config:
CPU I7-11700k
16GB RAM
GPU MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X
Win10 Family 64bits

I tried:
Cleaning all of my drivers (using DDU)
Reinstalling Geforce experience and start fresh new driver installation (latest driver up to date 471.11)
Verified integrity of the game (in GOG)
Disabled GOG overlay
I'm not OC, but through MSI Afterburner I tried to underclock as I saw in the net
Reinstalled the game on SSD or HDD
Windows is up to date just in case
I have NOTHING else opened
Disabled RTX, VSync, put graphics in ultra, high, or average

But the game is still crashing every 2-4 minutes.. T_T

I'm gonna try to contact CDPR support thanks to LeKill3rFou's link however i'm afraid that won't help...!
If anyone has a magic solution, please let me know!
Sad :(
Well you've already tried a lot of things and I think it's worth trying to roll back to a previous driver. The 771.11 is apparently not great.
Some post sabout that :)
> Here
> Here

Sad :(
Well you've already tried a lot of things and I think it's worth trying to roll back to a previous driver. The 771.11 is apparently not great.
Some post sabout that :)
> Here
> Here
Merci LeKill3rFou ;)

I'm gonna check what older Nvidia driver could work without making things worse xD
I'll post here after this test, hope it wi'll work!

EDIT: after rolling back to nvidia driver 466.77 (oldest I could find) and getting a big crash (corrupted graphics and crash pc), I reverted back to the latest driver, unfortunately still getting quick crash.
Will try to make a new character, and change language.

Last edited:
Merci LeKill3rFou ;)

I'm gonna check what older Nvidia driver could work without making things worse xD
I'll post here after this test, hope it wi'll work!

EDIT: after rolling back to nvidia driver 466.77 (oldest I could find) and getting a big crash (corrupted graphics and crash pc), I reverted back to the latest driver, unfortunately still getting quick crash.
Will try to make a new character, and change language.
I just installed a new motherboard (Asus Prime Z590-P) and Intel i7-11700k processor, getting the same frequent crashes every 5-10 minutes. Other than that the game runs great which is frustrating.

Before installing the processor I had no crashing issues, so perhaps this is a problem the game is having with the new gen Intel Processors?

I used too get pretty frequent crashes (like 10min-2hour) allways with the same error message (access violation). I reformated my system disc and reinstalled everything again and all of a sudden it seems to work. So im not sure if it was windows/some bloatware/my save file but now its more stable then ever. hade like 1-2 crashes in 10-15 hours and not the same type (internal kraken crash) not sure if its any help too anyone but if you feel up to reformat i would try it if your having problems.

Pretty sure my issue is the processor being defective, getting the same crash issue with other games and even with a 2nd new motherboard. Gonna replace the processor and see if it solves the issue.

Top Bottom