I hope we'll have some humor in this

+
I hope we'll have some humor in this

Loved Human Revolution, about to play Mankind Divided. One thing that I didn't like is how grim everything in the world is, and most of the time comes around the central theme of the game.
Hope we get a few missions here and there, with a more leisurely "tone" for the player to unwind.
Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0MFSFKRjY
Ok, maybe not to that extreme. :p

I definitely wouldn't mind some humor here and there. It would be a feat of accomplishment if CDPR implemented that emotion into the game without ruining the immersion and the atmosphere. If I'm correct, cyberpunk doesn't hold much of either happiness nor humor. It's a dark, gritty world after all. Some dark humor should do the job, lol.

Last edited:
Pretty much agreed with the posts so far.

While I like the tongue-in-cheek humor of the Borderlands franchise, that's not what I'm hoping for nor expecting out of CP2077.

I hope there will be some funny parts included.
Sure it should be dark, adult and brutal but too serious is also not the best thing.
A good balance should be the goal.

I hope there will be some funny parts included.
Sure it should be dark, adult and brutal but too serious is also not the best thing.
A good balance should be the goal.

Indeed! That defines a good character from a bad, if he is just serious and dark or if he is serious but also has some Humor!

Well to be honest, I still want CDPR to take some criticism about humor seriously: a couple of times in B&W, they went over the top and "pulled" you out of the game. And they could tone down easter eggs a bit.
But we also have great examples, like the dress up or talk between Geralt and Yen( when bringing Ciri)...where everything stayed within character. That's one of the reason I love Naughty Dog...those small, "insignificant" talks do a phenomenal job of fleshing out their characters.

Being a retired US Marine and former police officer I assure you humor exists in the oddest places ... dark or politically incorrect perhaps ... but humor none-the-less.

Attachments

• Homeis.jpg
    Homeis.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
it's unavoidable that there will be humor, complx story, lots of characters, but what kind of humor in the future? very curious about that

I think even the darkest games needs a bit of humor :) As long as it's well done and fits to the environment and characters.

If nothing else, great sarcasm always works.

Top Bottom