I hope you can get robbed, kidnapped, and injured as part of gameplay.

+
You're setting yourself up for disappointment with these high expectations and hopes. what you should expect and hope for is what has been promised to us be excited for that not some idea that probably won't be in the game.

Or maybe kill someone then going out of middle of nowhere then being able to dig their grave and putting their body into the hole.

Being someone to house and being able to torture them.

Maybe environmental combat say that you fish market and their meat grinder the machine cuts up the meat so you throw someone into their and its grinder them up splashing blood everywhere.

Or maybe kill someone then going out of middle of nowhere then being able to dig their grave and putting their body into the hole.

Being someone to house and being able to torture them.

Maybe environmental combat say that you fish market and their meat grinder the machine cuts up the meat so you throw someone into their and its grinder them up splashing blood everywhere.

That's pretty disgusting. Uurrgg, if you don't mind me saying

Well you basically become a mercenary or contractor in this game. You will start out with and acquire equipment that surpasses the average citizen and so you will become much more powerful very quickly once you start acquiring contacts and resources. Unless you want to restrict yourself for some reason you will become a very powerful cyborg. So random thugs that really mess with the common citizen will not be a problem for you. As you progress so will your problems. If I can't defend myself from a random thief at level 100 with godlike cyberware then I'm really going to be mad. On the other hand I would love to mess with him because his picked on the wrong guy. Go stealth and follow him home then start messing with his things or better yet steal something and plant it in his apartment then call the cops and watch the fun. As he's getting put in the squad car while screaming he didn't do anything, you could wave at him and watch him get mad or something. I don't know i'm just winging it here but no way do I want a thief or a ganger to be a problem to me mid to late game. I'm sure with the choices system you will make enemies as you make friends and do missions. I'm sure some of those factions will start sending more and more powerful people after you as you make their life more difficult.

Hell if were going full dark mode just go Goblin Slayer and make r**e possible if were going to all this dark s**t.

Top Bottom