I just found some real shit (mainly about TW1 and novels)

+
I just found some real shit (mainly about TW1 and novels)

consider no matter what happened in TW3, Morvran Voorhis will take the throne after Emhyr (and may marry with Ciri), the old rebellion group may not elimated by Emhyr, but very likely they made a truth, because the relatives of rebellion party went to the north and tried to prevent Grand Master of Flaming Rose( Alvin) gather mutant army towards south.

Declan Leuvaarden, a relative of Benegar Leuvaarden, controlled the guild in Temeria and helped white wolf against Salamandra, which is under the command of Grand Master. And when they found out the plan of Grand Master, Roderick De Wett (relative of Joachim De Wett) tried to take control of the Flaming Rose....

So CDPR is actually showing us a big plan of the south since the very start of game series and our white wolf is just some fool messed himself with some real shit....

our white wolf is just some fool messed himself with some real shit....

That's one spot on description of Geralt if I've ever seen one. And in regards to your point, maybe that's the "bloody secret" in the Touissant DLC?

Quote from the expansion pack "Blood and Wine, a 20-hour tale that will introduce the all-new in-game region of Toussaint, will take Geralt to a land untainted by war, where an atmosphere of carefree indulgence and knightly ritual masks an ancient, bloody secret." Touissant is in Nilfgaard after all and one of the meetings of the conspiracy to overthrow Emhyr take place there.

I would certainly like to see more plots from the first game being developed in Wild Hunt. Apart from some mentions of Salamandra and Blue-Eyes we don't currently have much.

That's one spot on description of Geralt if I've ever seen one. And in regards to your point, maybe that's the "bloody secret" in the Touissant DLC?

Quote from the expansion pack "Blood and Wine, a 20-hour tale that will introduce the all-new in-game region of Toussaint, will take Geralt to a land untainted by war, where an atmosphere of carefree indulgence and knightly ritual masks an ancient, bloody secret." Touissant is in Nilfgaard after all and one of the meetings of the conspiracy to overthrow Emhyr take place there.

I would certainly like to see more plots from the first game being developed in Wild Hunt. Apart from some mentions of Salamandra and Blue-Eyes we don't currently have much.
nah...CDPR likes new players and if new DLC has too much to do with TW1 and novel's content then less people will like it.
I say these only because it is quite exciting to find out the underneath secret that CDPR held

Top Bottom