I just noticed something extremely problematic about Cyberpunk 2077

+
I don't know how the developers thought they could get away with this, but I just saw this poster in the promotional material

Seems pretty harmless right? Just your standard transexual character enjoying what looks to be a futuristic energy drink, but if you look closer at the poster you will see a long relatively smooth shaft which seems to give an impression of a penis underneath her leotard, yet for all the study of the poster I cannot see any indication of balls underneath that leotard? Now maybe this is just a cybernetic enhancement purely used for sex with no thought give to aesthetics, however if this is supposed to look like realistic male genitalia then removing the balls seems like a huge oversight, where are the balls? I demand an answer to this question otherwise I will probably maybe think about potentially entertaining the idea of boycotting this game!

Standard? She looks extremely kinky to me, makes me wonder if they did some fetish/pervert stuff with this. Shes up for everything.

Oh my, you missed that controversy by about a year... ^^ tons of articles and discussions, don't want to repeat it, but a quick Google search (poster, Cyberpunk, controversy) should get you enough links...

Edit: OK I realize i posted too fast, sorry :). Here is what happend: After getting kicked in the balls for the first time, the need for realism was quickly overshadowed by the need to never ever feel that pain again...

Last edited:
Oh my, you missed that controversy by about a year... ^^ tons of articles and discussions, don't want to repeat it, but a quick Google search (poster, Cyberpunk, controversy) should get you enough links...

Edit: OK I realize i posted too fast, sorry :)

I read some stuff about it, they keep using word "Hypersexualization" everywhere.

"Hypersexualization of girls can refer to girls being depicted or treated as sexual objects. It also means sexuality that is inappropriately imposed on girls through media, marketing or products directed at them that encourages them to act in adult sexual ways. "

First one in game industry!

I don't know how the developers thought they could get away with this, but I just saw this poster in the promotional material

Seems pretty harmless right? Just your standard transexual character enjoying what looks to be a futuristic energy drink, but if you look closer at the poster you will see a long relatively smooth shaft which seems to give an impression of a penis underneath her leotard, yet for all the study of the poster I cannot see any indication of balls underneath that leotard? Now maybe this is just a cybernetic enhancement purely used for sex with no thought give to aesthetics, however if this is supposed to look like realistic male genitalia then removing the balls seems like a huge oversight, where are the balls? I demand an answer to this question otherwise I will probably maybe think about potentially entertaining the idea of boycotting this game!

You are aware that April Fools Day is, well, in April? :)

Guest 3847602

Brilliant topic!
The message I'm reading from this poster is: if you decide to mix it up - go all the way and don't lose your balls before the job is done. No halfway measures. :p
Classic corpos and their compulsive need to remind people about ways to spend a few extra eddies.

The sad part is, troll attempt or not, this isn't the most oddball thing I've seen someone fuss about in a topic concerning this game...:censored:

Top Bottom