I just sent in my THIRD refund ticket to support for Cyberpunk2077. Still not a single reply on any of them.

+
It's been many days since my first refund ticket I submitted. First ticket was marked "Awaiting your reply" even though nobody replied.
Same thing happened to the second ticket.
I just sent in my third ticket and asked that they not mark it without replying.
Is anyone else waiting seemingly forever for their refund?
I'm refunding PC GOG version of Cyberpunk2077.
I respect everyone regardless of what platform they play games on, but I feel that as a PC user that I'm not being acknowledged or taken seriously because most of the outcry being discussed online is about the console versions.

I can't believe I need to say this again but I'm on PC and I still can't play the game. :think:

I just want OUT. :ok:

I am DONE. :ok:

I waited so long for this, and I can't even play.
That, and the discussion about the endings which I will not get into detail with are just so depressing that I'm almost glad I can't play.

My question:
What happens when 30 days is up?
I never played the game. I can't play. I always get a crash on startup.
I worry my refund tickets will be ignored past the 30 day money back guarantee date.

Last edited:
Pretty much in the same position as you. i did msg them 3 times after my initial refund request on the 16th, all times replying to the automated response just sharing my displeasure with the game and how poorly it runs on high end specs, not even mentioning consistant immersion and game breaking bugs. After the third reply on the saying pretty much "this is a joke i could have refunded elsewhere with ease and i feel like im being punished for buying on your platform GOG which you CDPR literally asked people to do on their socail media, i want my money back asap or il contacting the ACCC." they replied the same day with this on Christmas eve..

"If further assistance is not required please reply to this message with:
#solved
to close your request.
As our service is currently extremely overwhelmed - with an ongoing, unprecedented volume of incoming requests, many times higher than ever before - this will help us provide support to Users that still need it. If that is you, we kindly ask for your patience - our agents will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are also working on making sure we will be able to offer Winter Sale discounts to those that we couldn't have helped during the promo period. Please also rest assured that if you requested a refund within 30 days from purchase, no matter if our Support gets back to you after that period passes, you are still eligible for a refund.
This is an automated message"

9 days later still nothing. Hope this answers your question about refund times.

It's been many days since my first refund ticket I submitted. First ticket was marked "Awaiting your reply" even though nobody replied.
Same thing happened to the second ticket.
I just sent in my third ticket and asked that they not mark it without replying.
Is anyone else waiting seemingly forever for their refund?
I'm refunding PC GOG version of Cyberpunk2077.
I respect everyone regardless of what platform they play games on, but I feel that as a PC user that I'm not being acknowledged or taken seriously because most of the outcry being discussed online is about the console versions.

I can't believe I need to say this again but I'm on PC and I still can't play the game. :think:

I just want OUT. :ok:

I am DONE. :ok:

I waited so long for this, and I can't even play.
That, and the discussion about the endings which I will not get into detail with are just so depressing that I'm almost glad I can't play.

My question:
What happens when 30 days is up?
I never played the game. I can't play. I always get a crash on startup.
I worry my refund tickets will be ignored past the 30 day money back guarantee date.

I remember you were very hyped for the game.

And, unfortunately the game didn't even run for you.

This is a complete disaster.

Did you tried to start the game as an admin? My friend had the same problem (steam-Version) and it is really uncommon nowadays, but it fixed it for him. I could imagine you've to put a batch-comment somewhere. Did something smiliar with CK3 (also steam), but don't know if and where you can write it in GOG.

Edit:
a) Maybe something similar like "startoptions" (as it called in steam)
b) look for the local file cp2077.exe or something like that, rightclick, "start as an admin"

Last edited:
Out of interest, whats your hardware? Do you get an error code? Is there an appcrash Event Viewer log and what is it? Maybe some of us can help you get the game running?

Stop sending tickets. All you are doing is making it worse by clogging the system with multiple requests for the same thing. You made a ticket, it got added, now just wait.

Pretty much in the same position as you. i did msg them 3 times after my initial refund request on the 16th, all times replying to the automated response just sharing my displeasure with the game and how poorly it runs on high end specs, not even mentioning consistant immersion and game breaking bugs. After the third reply on the saying pretty much "this is a joke i could have refunded elsewhere with ease and i feel like im being punished for buying on your platform GOG which you CDPR literally asked people to do on their socail media, i want my money back asap or il contacting the ACCC." they replied the same day with this on Christmas eve..

"If further assistance is not required please reply to this message with:
#solved
to close your request.
As our service is currently extremely overwhelmed - with an ongoing, unprecedented volume of incoming requests, many times higher than ever before - this will help us provide support to Users that still need it. If that is you, we kindly ask for your patience - our agents will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are also working on making sure we will be able to offer Winter Sale discounts to those that we couldn't have helped during the promo period. Please also rest assured that if you requested a refund within 30 days from purchase, no matter if our Support gets back to you after that period passes, you are still eligible for a refund.
This is an automated message"

9 days later still nothing. Hope this answers your question about refund times.
I have 4 refund tickets open right now. Not. A. Single. Reply.
All of them get marked with "Awaiting your reply"
not a single reply from CDP-Arasaka. :sad:
Post automatically merged:

I remember you were very hyped for the game.

And, unfortunately the game didn't even run for you.

This is a complete disaster.
:shrug::(

Did you tried to start the game as an admin? My friend had the same problem (steam-Version) and it is really uncommon nowadays, but it fixed it for him. I could imagine you've to put a batch-comment somewhere. Did something smiliar with CK3 (also steam), but don't know if and where you can write it in GOG.

Edit:
a) Maybe something similar like "startoptions" (as it called in steam)
b) look for the local file cp2077.exe or something like that, rightclick, "start as an admin"
Out of interest, whats your hardware? Do you get an error code? Is there an appcrash Event Viewer log and what is it? Maybe some of us can help you get the game running?
Thanks Mentos3 and Hayte, I appreciate the effort but we're way past that by now, and besides it's a general thread, not a tech support thread. I'm just at the point where I want out. Nothing can make me feel better about this game. :giveup:
Stop sending tickets. All you are doing is making it worse by clogging the system with multiple requests for the same thing. You made a ticket, it got added, now just wait.
Stop sending tickets? :think:
Meanwhile... my money is clogged in their system, and cyberpunk2077 is clogged in my computer. In fact, my hopes and dreams are clogged as well. :disapprove:
(do you have a plunger for this?)
Look at this. :shrug:
what is going on.png

As long as gog support has enough people to keep updating their sales on gog.com, I'm going to keep asking for a refund. They clearly have enough people to updated the sales, so they have enough people to give me a refund. :shrug:

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, if you haven't considered the possibility that there is an issue on your end, you really should. Because for many PC players the game does not crash on startup. Yeah, yeah, yeah..... I know. No other games have any problems, my computer is fine, yadda, yadda, yadda. It HAS to be this game.

Until you install the next 2021 new release and find it has some issues too... because games of 2018 just don' tpush your hardware as hard.

Well, to be fair, if you haven't considered the possibility that there is an issue on your end, you really should. Because for many PC players the game does not crash on startup. Yeah, yeah, yeah..... I know. No other games have any problems, my computer is fine, yadda, yadda, yadda. It HAS to be this game.

Until you install the next 2021 new release and find it has some issues too... because games of 2018 just don' tpush your hardware as hard.
I'm not waiting for the game I purchased to stop being broken and unfinished and false advertising, or for those 4 class action lawsuits to finish. I'm waiting for my refund tickets to stop being ignored. :think:

Just do a chargeback.
Honestly, I rather not. I really would not like that. I would like for CDPR/gog support to politely and willingly hand me back my money. It's the principle of it. They didn't do right, so they should do the right thing and return my money. If they're going to keep it in spite of all that has happened, it will teach me a lot. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I rather not. I really would not like that. I would like for CDPR/gog support to politely and willingly hand me back my money. It's the principle of it. They didn't do right, so they should do the right thing and return my money. If they're going to keep it in spite of all that has happened, it will teach me a lot. :rolleyes:

I mean the game isn't running on your hardware config, it happens and lesson should be do your chargeback.

My guess is, that after the holiday time, they will pick up the pace to grant the refunds. the last weeks were packed and its still weekend after new years eve. of course it depends on how they work, but my guess will be next week you might get your refund.

Any news ?
Is it acceptable not a single reply from the customer service?
How is this supposed to help with the situation?
Are they going to wait till 9th of Jan to refund the first wave ?

That is what you get for pre-ordering shit
Once it clogs your toilet, you cannot get rid of it :))
Meanhwile, the GOG scene release was out on day 1 of offical release, and updates keep coming!
Yea, I'm never pre-ordering anything ever again, even from a company I trust.
My guess is, that after the holiday time, they will pick up the pace to grant the refunds. the last weeks were packed and its still weekend after new years eve. of course it depends on how they work, but my guess will be next week you might get your refund.
Still no replies on all 4 of my gog support refund tickets.
Any news ?
Is it acceptable not a single reply from the customer service?
How is this supposed to help with the situation?
Are they going to wait till 9th of Jan to refund the first wave ?
I have no idea when they finally intend to give refunds. (if ever) I just don't know what they're thinking. I'm very upset with how this has been handled. It's one thing the game is so broken and even the parts that aren't broken are such horrible design decisions, but on top of that they can't even handle refunds properly. I should have at least got a reply a while ago to be honest. This is really unacceptable. :facepalm:

First time I bought something from Gog. Regret that decision almost every time I turn on my PC.

Hopefully in time, if ever, I will get the damn refund and I will uninstall this from my system.
If they don't answer in couple more days I might just contact my credit card company and reverse the charge automatically.
Let CDPR deal with Mastercard instead of me. I doubt they can ghost Mastercard.

First time I bought something from Gog. Regret that decision almost every time I turn on my PC.

Hopefully in time, if ever, I will get the damn refund and I will uninstall this from my system.
If they don't answer in couple more days I might just contact my credit card company and reverse the charge automatically.
I really hope it doesn't ever have to come to that. I would feel at least some small sense of understanding from CDPR if they finally came out and honesty acknowledged and addressed everyone and gave everyone refunds that asked for it. I really hope they will break this silence and finally just do the right thing. The silence, this quiet, this feeling of being ignored is the most disgusting feeling. :shrug:

I made 6 days ago too a support ticket relating my bad performance with the game. No response. Not even an automatic one that i will be taken into consideration.

The good thing would be to refund everyone(those that has played only few hours(I have spend more then 8 hours only tinkering with the game, trying to make it work) ) that requests one considering the the state of the game.
But money apparently are more important then face or reputation.

Last edited:
I made 6 days ago too a support ticket relating my bad performance with the game. No response. Not even an automatic one that i will be taken into consideration.

The good thing would be to refund everyone(that that has played only few hours(I have spend more then 8 hours only tinkering with the game, trying to make it work) ) that requests one considering the the state of the game.
But money apparently are more important then face or reputation.

Big Played time or not, the gog policy is pretty clear about the 30 Days of refund.
I bet they are going to CHANGE this policy completely this year.

Top Bottom