I just sent in my THIRD refund ticket to support for Cyberpunk2077. Still not a single reply on any of them.

+
To show everybody what a evil character I got: I refunded it 2 Minutes ago from the MS-Store and already got the confirmation from paypal. The money was faster than the Mail from MS, haha.

But I can be empathic, too. Playstation don't refund normally, never if the game is downloaded and played, as far as I know. And I'm sure that GOG wasn't prepared either. They don't/didn't have the technical workflow to handle that fast.
Xbox? Baby of Microsoft.

Don't give up.

(and I wrote a short explanation why I want do refund, nobody read it, damn! :sad:)

They could automate the refund process but won't. I wonder how many people will never buy a game on GOG again after this. GOG was barely making a profit before so I am expecting long-term it's going to fail.

They could automate the refund process but won't. I wonder how many people will never buy a game on GOG again after this. GOG was barely making a profit before so I am expecting long-term it's going to fail.
It is not possible to implemente a reliable, secure automate refund in a few days/weeks, imho. Even if you want to spent the money.
Maybe this is one reason why Sony was p*ssed. My last refund from the PS-Store needed almost a day, I had not the feeling that it is automated(?).

Big Played time or not, the gog policy is pretty clear about the 30 Days of refund.
I bet they are going to CHANGE this policy completely this year.
I did not made for refund.
I clearly said made a ticket for bad performance.

Made the second one today:
IMG_20210108_144159.jpg

Last edited:
@fridgeband
Make sure you leave a review of the game in the store you bought the game and in this case it's GOG. People need to know the opinion of everybody who buys this game. Specially if you have some critics like most of us. Just keep it real and also inform about this customer service if you were not happy with the game and could not refund it.

You can do it in the store page where the game is.

Also make sure you update your videocard drivers to the last version. I'm sure you have already done that but I have made this mistake so many times that the game was just not running with alot of games. :smart:

@sL3nd3rmAnn
the support team always replies to the bugs you send to them. usually it takes few days. no automatic replies. Also 6th was a public holiday so this week there was only 4 workdays.

Last edited:
Check the reply email for the refund ticket you opened. It contains the case ID number, which I suspect is just an incremental ID.

I had received my refund today, and my ID number is 864XXX (since i don't really know how secure these IDs are, I'm hiding the last 3 digits). If they are indeed incremental, you should hopefully be able to tell how "close" yours is to being processed.

@fridgeband
Make sure you leave a review of the game in the store you bought the game and in this case it's GOG. People need to know the opinion of everybody who buys this game. Specially if you have some critics like most of us. Just keep it real and also inform about this customer service if you were not happy with the game and could not refund it.

You can do it in the store page where the game is.

Also make sure you update your videocard drivers to the last version. I'm sure you have already done that but I have made this mistake so many times that the game was just not running with alot of games. :smart:

@sL3nd3rmAnn
the support team always replies to the bugs you send to them. usually it takes few days. no automatic replies. Also 6th was a public holiday so this week there was only 4 workdays.
No response yet. I bet i will not get one 3 days or 5 days from now. Why bother, huh?

To think i got a response from Sony regarding the adapter for PSVR in one day and it got shipped in 5 days.

Guess i'll be sticking to playing PS exclusives and pc stadalone mods.

Q: Why bother with 200 $ purchases(example:Xbox Cyberpunk 2077 Controller, Ram Upgrade, the game) for new pc games(that are boring, broken, unfinished with empty big worlds, grindy, with pay walls, many dlcs; cough Watch Dogs Legeon, Assassins Creed Odyssey, Anthem, Fallout76, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Godfall) and upgrade your pc with 2500 $
(RTX 3080, x570 mobo and Ryzen 7 5800x) when you can play great, optimized games on PS5(500$)(cough God of War 2018, Last of US 1 & 2, Last Guardian, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Persona 5, Until Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima) or standalone mods on your older pc that are mostly free and super great?

Last edited:
As I promised (to tell people if and when I got a refund) I am announcing that I have (to the best of my knowledge) now very recently received a refund!
I recently received a refund! I did not expect that, but I will say I do respect that. I feel like my trust in CDPR has become better as a result. I hope that things continue to get better for everyone. Thank you.

p.s. if you see this post in at least two other places (3 total) on the forums, please understand it is not spam. There were just about 3 threads to the best of my knowledge that I recall having promised to announce if/when I ever got a refund to be transparent and honest in my sharing of my experience with this whole situation. I could have posted it once and then just linked it but then it wouldn't be very clear or obvious and I'm going for clarity and transparency here. If someone doesn't bother clicking the link to the post, they might not know, so I'm just posting this post in 3 places and then I'm stopping. I could re-write it 3 times, but why when I can copy paste it only 3 times. I repeat, it's not spam. It's not going to keep happening. It's 3 posts and finished. done. Just saying this to any random person who may be reading. I'm not speaking directly to moderation or anything, I'm just saying it out loud so to speak, because it's the truth.

Brought game pre launch on PC
been through all steps
error code LS-00013 pops up

Help please if possible

Mike

My question:
What happens when 30 days is up?
I never played the game. I can't play. I always get a crash on startup.
I worry my refund tickets will be ignored past the 30 day money back guarantee date.
Why, provided that you file (make hard copies of) your refund requests - you go to court and sue gog for scamming. Don't forget to include collateral damages in the lawsuit. Be sure to seek assistance of local customer rights organization, and good lawer would possibly also be of help.

This is simply a crime, and must be punished according to Law.

Why, provided that you file (make hard copies of) your refund requests - you go to court and sue gog for scamming. Don't forget to include collateral damages in the lawsuit. Be sure to seek assistance of local customer rights organization, and good lawer would possibly also be of help.

This is simply a crime, and must be punished according to Law.
Guy's been refunded already, chill with the drama.

Guy's been refunded already, chill with the drama.
Would you kindly quote which specific parts of my post were "drama"? Curious, as i don't see any.

Also it does not matter whether he was refunded or not: the question was asked and deserves the answer, as others are, as mentioned even in this very topic, experiencing very same situation.

I'm not waiting for the game I purchased to stop being broken and unfinished and false advertising, or for those 4 class action lawsuits to finish. I'm waiting for my refund tickets to stop being ignored. :think:
this guy lol I can't believe he's making videos like this when he gave a flawless review fo CP few months before release (the video is still up too), saying it lives up to the hype. It was interesting to see him in the Crowbcat video.

Top Bottom