I Just want to say CDPR....

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I've had this game pre-ordered moment you guys allowed us too. I've had fun playing it so far, very engrossed. Sadly I may have to stop playing it here soon. It has nothing to do with the game itself per say. Just my computer is old hand me down from a friend, when my other fried. When I play(Even on lowest settings) The machine is a raging inferno & shuts down after a couple or so hours. :(

Sadly, nothing I can do about that. With lack of work, health issues(2 heart surgeries, back, knees, compremised immune system, etc..). No income coming in & wondering if I get to live outside in the snow this winter. (Sorry rambling). This game was going be my stress reliever for a bit. I still adore it though, will try push this machine as much as I can, but if it goes. We'll I'm down the crapper, lol. I already wear a headset all duct taped together, old keyboard & mouse.

But I wanted to thank you guys for making a fantastic game. I feel right up there with your Witcher series. Ya'll be well, keep up the work, & don't let Negative Nacys get you guys down.

JJ

People upgrade PC's all the time and many just junk older parts. Are there no second hand shops around your way?
Again, can't spend money. I'm in a situation with 0 income coming in. Past year n a half, my health crashed hard. I'm now trying survive off my savings, while I try disability fight. It's to point I could become homeless in the snowy winter.

So I am not spending cash on anything that's not essential. This game was pre-ordered before all that started burning out on me.

Again, can't spend money. I'm in a situation with 0 income coming in. Past year n a half, my health crashed hard. I'm now trying survive off my savings, while I try disability fight. It's to point I could become homeless in the snowy winter.

So I am not spending cash on anything that's not essential. This game was pre-ordered before all that started burning out on me.

i don't understand you, why you telling us you can't play CP2077 ? looking for someone buy you new PC ? everyone wants free stuff including me, but i never got anything from random people, few years ago i begged so much for games and pc parts but nobody cared nobody gifted me, everyone said find a job, ask mom sell house etc... i still have crappy PC i play CP2077 on medium with 40-50FPS.

i don't understand you, why you telling us you can't play CP2077 ? looking for someone buy you new PC ? everyone wants free stuff including me, but i never got anything from random people, few years ago i begged so much for games and pc parts but nobody cared nobody gifted me, everyone said find a job, ask mom sell house etc... i still have crappy PC i play CP2077 on medium with 40-50FPS.

Not once did I ask for free stuff. Not sure why you assumed that(You know what folks say about Assuming). I didn't say I couldn't play it, I'm saying when I do my machine overheats, I may not want to risk it shutting down all time do to that.. Not sure how that's hard to understand. Maybe seek clarification before assuming & accusing folks of things?

I was thanking CDPR for the game they made. As in I enjoyed it. I just tend to ramble and state all my reasons, who I am. I understand anger, assumptions, & accusations is the norm for our times. But this old guy doesn't participate in that stuff if I can help it.
Post automatically merged:

There is a free month long trial. And since you are not working right now you can just focus on completing Cyberpunk during those 30 days :>

Interesting

Maybe something is overheating. Time for some PC maintenance. Cleaning + thermal paste replacement is a good start.

In that case you need not waste time in the forums, just get a new job

There are jobs for people who are sick, it is just harder to find
But stating a bad personal situation in a forums is not helping you, man. Good luck in real life , man !

In that case you need not waste time in the forums, just get a new job

There are jobs for people who are sick, it is just harder to find
But stating a bad personal situation in a forums is not helping you, man. Good luck in real life , man !

Intense anxiety around people. Basically PTSD. But yah, I'm going through paperwork process for disability for that. But enough of that stuff. Post was about Thanking CDPR, I just tend to be direct far to informative about what I talk about. lol

But yah. Again Thanks again CDPR, I hope you all the best. :)

Have you tried GeForce now by chance, they have free user that I believe is limited to 1 hour play sessions at a time, better than nothing and price is right. Unless they have changed it since I last used it.

I wish someone bought me and send me a RTX 3080 :(

I play well with a i5, gtx 970. No, NO ONE config on 'minimum'... all medium + hight. LESS SHADOWS. Try it.
Post automatically merged:

The MAJOR insues are at Consoles... we have a lot of bugs in PC, but they ll fix it in time. The MAJOR concern its about AI. 'What we can handle'? (processors). But i belive in miracles from CD. They ll do the best, belive me.

I've come to the conclusion most you all can't read or only read snippet, then go on a tangent about that snippet or something else. I mean honestly. First off I stated this a thanks to them for the game.

I provided the reasons why I was having issues, cuz everyone going bust out their mouths to state this that or the other thing. I felt providing info would stop that... nope.

Then I provided the info for why I can't fix said issue, figuring I'd nip that slew of questions/statements beforehand.....nope

I also provided reasons for the reasons why(health stuff). To also stop the influx of idiocy I would expect from the previous two.....nope

So in logical conclusion. People don't read or only read snippets, then go on tangents to get whatever bubbling in their head out as fast and sludgy as possible. Without reading & letting the information formulate in their head. Then you got folks going off on other things about computer setups, nothing to do with original post, lol. Humanity at it's finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom