I know it's probably too soon, but I'm really hoping for Ciri to be added in either as a DLC or Mod

+

Should Ciri be added in a DLC or handled by the modding community?

• DLC

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Modding Community

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
I'm hoping she makes an appearance in a DLC but of course the modding community once that takes off someone will get there. I know the easter egg in-game, but it would be very cool to have some encounter as an NPC taking on some side-mission or other invocative of her 6-month escape to this world. Not sure if anyone here knows if there is some inside scoop that this may be incorporated otherwise I'll tip my hat to the modder who introduces her because it's fitting for her story-arc to be in CP2077.

Either way let's get her in this game!

I'm hoping she makes an appearance in a DLC but of course the modding community once that takes off someone will get there. I know the easter egg in-game, but it would be very cool to have some encounter as an NPC taking on some side-mission or other invocative of her 6-month escape to this world. Not sure if anyone here knows if there is some inside scoop that this may be incorporated otherwise I'll tip my hat to the modder who introduces her because it's fitting for her story-arc to be in CP2077.

Either way let's get her in this game!
Didn't care about Ciri in TW3. She pissed me off in books, I don't like her.
Sold her to Nilfgaard

Didn't care about Ciri in TW3. She pissed me off in books, I don't like her.
Sold her to Nilfgaard

For me, it's more about the W3 lore. Obviously, Yennefer or Geralt wouldn't fit in CP 2077 in any sensible way but Ciri was in that world so it would be cool to encounter her as a small side-quest as part of her story arc.

If Geralt or Yennefer or even any character like Triss somehow took a portal to CP2077 as part of their story arc I'd have the same opinion for their character to be in it. Just happened to be Ciri.

How about they actually make the game work first, then add the character who was already extraneous and annoying in the books she first appeared in and stayed that way in W3?

Cirilla could make a cameo in a similar way to Ozob. A small mission without explaining too much with a curious reward.

Top Bottom