I like this game.

+
The way I see it, the game is exceptionally above industry

And that's why I'm wasting my time talking to people on this forum instead of 'playing something else'. Good games are so few and far between that CP77's mediocrity makes it better than most games out this year, and that's sad.

The way I see it, the game is exceptionally above industry in some aspects, and underwhelming in others.
And that's why I'm wasting my time talking to people on this forum instead of 'playing something else'. Good games are so few and far between that CP77's mediocrity makes it better than most games out this year, and that's sad.

Glad to see that people can enjoy it for what it is.

Yes -- without argument -- there are issues. But I think it's one of the best games I've played in a long while. I've rarely been this taken with characters, and the more I explore of Night City...the more I want to explore. Unlike TW3, you can sort of poke around, get into trouble, get out of it, and it never feels like the game skips a beat.

The only times I've ever needed to reload are when I've tried to do something clever...messed up my keys...and gotten myself killed. Aside from that, every choice I've made has felt fluid and right. Constant forward motion. That, alone, to me is quite an achievement.

It is so good. I just finished my first playthrough at like 80 hours. I really enjoy the story and the gameplay. The sidequests got a little bit tedious/repetitive towards the end, but I had tons of fun. There is so much emotion in this game (there was some big choices towards the end).

I am very satisfied how this game turned out, and I'm excited to see what improvements will come to it in the future.
I feel the exact same way. I know others are disappointed and the game is missing a lot and not performing well on (last gen) consoles, but I am having fun... and the game is gorgeous on max settings including RTX.

I actually have enjoyed the game some as well. I have plenty of complaints about different aspects but I really think the game is fun as a shooter. I saw some people not like the way guns work but I honestly do.

Loving the game even playing it on PS4, lots of graphical bugs but nothing that breaks the game, at least until now, I had to restart it with an old save because of a bug, but I have done this with lots of games in the past. When Skyrim launched it was a mess of a game, and better not talk about Mass Effect Andromeda, or even No Man's Sky. CDPR tried to grasp too much, In my opinion they needed 3 or more months added to the development and made it a Next Gen game.

This game is a lot of fun, the detail and work they put on the city is awesome, I love driving my bikes in first person. shooting is good but Quickhacking is the best!
Voice actors did a really good jb portraying the characters. Will wait for the patches, and if I'm lucky enough to find one get a PS5 to play it better!

This game is great. Amazing setting, gameplay, original concept, design and storyline. It's a landmark accomplishment for gaming and I'm sure the developers have been working hard to get it released. Sometimes the arrogance of console gamers makes me laugh. Complaining it's been in development too long, and then after getting it complaining about 6 year old consoles not playing it great. What did they expect? A game this pretty will push the limits of modern hardware let alone 6 year old PS4/Xbox. It's been playing fine for me on PS4. Honestly I've had more crashes with AC Valhalla than Cyberpunk.

I stand with CDPR!. You guys have made an amazing piece of entertainment and I'm sure it will only get even better with updates. IGNORE all the winers and PlayStation Store politics and keep improving the game.

Because I waited years for this and I need to get it out of my system. ;/ I don't even think it's terrible, just disappointingly average.

When you look at what we have been given lately in our age of remake culture. where lazy ass companies keep remaking old games with no new ideas. they are simply milking us for cash. CDPR actually created a fresh new idea, I would say that's better than average. especially considering every remake of games has been fucking gimmcky junk.look at Resident evil 3 remake was garbage. Then we look At Res 2 remake, Red 2 was always good the remake improved graphics the game hasnt gotten any better or changes. so rather than coming up with a new idea, they would rather rob us again for a video game that we have beaten time and time again for over a decade. So what is more disappointing that sheeple keep pushing this bs remake culture, or that CDPR created something fresh and new?

That's how look at it, at least they tried to be original unlike Activision, Bungie, Capcom, Rockstar, Dice and many other companies who have been pumping out the same games with new title and graphics since 1998. I have been gaming since the 80's and I'm happy to see a company pull their heads out of their ass and see that maybe it would be good to step outside the box instead of being a large mundane bore like the rest of those companies. lol IMO

[...]

I love this game the way it is, although I see the missed potential for more and you can clearly tell how they cut parts out to make it at least half-ready for release date. And I'm sure they will improve it. If not: still the best single-player game for me since a long time.

[Edited -- SigilFey]

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel the need to write here my cyberpunk launch experience on PS4 Pro.

The game is fantastic and far away from “unplayable”.

I do not expected high-end graphic on the old console but the graphic is still pretty nice - the overall light atmosphere is cinematic and the whole city/level/open-world design is on the next level. never seen a grade of complexity and detail such this before.

the world is full with encounters and quests and every side job has substance and tells you a bit about the world.

I was not hyped about CP2077 - not even considered to buy it cause the ego-perspective was something I dont like. (Just came to play it because my girl wants to play it).
After my experience on PS4Pro I bought the game for steam also and played it on PC on which it looked even more gorgeous.

There are bugs on the PS4Pro, yes. The one I can talk about are the game sometimes sets all settings on default, which is quite annoying and after 2-3hours of playing you can expect a crash. but never had a huge dropback cause the autosave was always there.

So, thanks at CDPR for your hard work and for creating an immersive cyberpunk world which is fantastic and a ton of fun to explore and play within. I hope you bring us many DLCs which tells us more of your great stories and bring more of your unsurpassed characters.

And yes, please make the monorails useable and let us be naked if we will xD

greetings

I also love this game... but after finishing everything... the world feels dull without sidequests, gigs, etc. It just gets empty and I only got left cars to buy and random gang groups waiting to get exterminated without challenge. Hope they added some more life to it after finishing it... like, being able to enjoy stuff when there are no more quests left, instead of having to start a new run with new character (I got a lot of skills to max, so the game didn't finish for me even though it feels empty with no quests)

Im in the same boat I can't even be sure if the Mace/Baseball bat blue things respawn atm. My world map is literally baron and its depressing. I don't mind doing a 3rd playthrough but I really got attached to my 2nd V.

It is so good. I just finished my first playthrough at like 80 hours. I really enjoy the story and the gameplay. The sidequests got a little bit tedious/repetitive towards the end, but I had tons of fun. There is so much emotion in this game (there was some big choices towards the end).

I am very satisfied how this game turned out, and I'm excited to see what improvements will come to it in the future.

I'm at 70 hours and no where near end game :) and yeah I'm having a ball. I mean not to deny people who do have problems but for me it's just been the kind of graphical glitches you'd expect in a game a launch. And yes the more you play the more you realize the game is incomplete. So many missing features. But bottom line: I'm loving it.

I'm at 70 hours and no where near end game :) and yeah I'm having a ball. I mean not to deny people who do have problems but for me it's just been the kind of graphical glitches you'd expect in a game a launch. And yes the more you play the more you realize the game is incomplete. So many missing features. But bottom line: I'm loving it.

What me bothers all the time with such statements is... I'm no where near endgame ... 2 hours later, end.

At least that happened to me all the time when I thought... damn I cant be in endgame already, if you get what I mean o_O

I like this game, I'm increasingly jealous of all you folk who've had the spare time to get to 80hrs

What me bothers all the time with such statements is... I'm no where near endgame ... 2 hours later, end.

At least that happened to me all the time when I thought... damn I cant be in endgame already, if you get what I mean o_O
Yeah I get you. Though in this case as I understand it, there are 3 main storylines and I've only completed one and I'm just doing side missions and such now without even looking at those other 2. So it's not like I'm driving hard to to the hoop. That being the case if I hit end game in 2 more hours I'd be shocked.

Has to be one of the best games of the last ten years if you forget about Witcher 3!

Seriously I'll be playing this game for a long time. Plays like a dream on Xbox One X not had any game breaking bugs or anything that annoys me which is rare!

Shout out to the boys at CDPR who did a great job sorry about the storm in a teacup.

I like the game too, I think it's a great game. Just needs a few improvements then it would be a masterpiece honestly

Played like 70 hours already, not done with main story though, but I really like this game, sometimes bugs are a bit frustrating, but the game makes me super happy and can entertain me

Jesus, everyone see the news?
Sony pulled the game and CDPR stock fell 22% that's a huge hit. Plus with the number of returns on the game, I hope they can recover from this.

22% stock plunge and 104,687 copies were sold for Sony. If it were just the refunds alone maybe but add a 22% stock drop, damn man.

Top Bottom