I like this game.

+
I feel bad for the console players that are having difficulties and a bad experience (and have the right to be upset) - but there are those that are having a good time in, and with, the game as well. Personally I could count the bugs I've encountered on a single hand and only one where it was required to reload the game.... When "Rhino" punched so hard I got stuck in the wall... haha.

That all said, perhaps releasing as many versions of the game (for all the various platforms and services) was a bit much for a game on this scale; but the consoles wanted a Holiday title and things were rushed to meet that goal and was probably pushed by the brass over the development team.

Perhaps a good 22% stock drop will punch the Brass in the nose a little and perhaps now will listen a bit more to the team working on the game... just my thoughts of course.

Im in the same boat I can't even be sure if the Mace/Baseball bat blue things respawn atm. My world map is literally baron and its depressing. I don't mind doing a 3rd playthrough but I really got attached to my 2nd V.

All of the blue icons (mace, cube and skull) are just one time encounters that unlock a couple more encounters after completing them. I am sure of this because I completed 100% of them.
Would be nice if they randomize them and it becomes something never ending.

It is so good. I just finished my first playthrough at like 80 hours. I really enjoy the story and the gameplay. The sidequests got a little bit tedious/repetitive towards the end, but I had tons of fun. There is so much emotion in this game (there was some big choices towards the end).

I am very satisfied how this game turned out, and I'm excited to see what improvements will come to it in the future.

Yeah, I'm pretty obsessed with this game. I've been up late playing it every night since it was released. I think I'm maybe almost halfway on the main story, idk. I die alot. I feel really invested in the story and characters.

I have been playing for 50 hours and I am in the last stages (cleaning the map), after this I will start the hunt for interesting objects that I have not found and later I will make a second character to experience the game with another approach.

I am enjoying the game immensely. I'm a big Shadowrun buff, and this game has all the atmosphere and vibe of Shadowrun, minus the magic. The immersion is spectacular, the closest I've seen so far to truly capture the feel of "running the Shadows"(of course here you're an Edgerunner running the "Edge"). The elements are all there in the scripted main story quests as well as the side quests involving significant characters. Acquiring a job from a fixer, then the planning stage, followed by recon. And then finally the run itself, which can run as smooth as glass, until something unexpected crops up, and then everything goes sideways, meaning you have to improvise on the fly. So much fun!!

For me, the immersion is unreal. I know some of you don't see it, but trust me on this. It's the little things, not the big ones. From the slang the people use (scratch, Nova, deets, etc.) to how they dress, how they talk. The ever persistent, in your face advertising that pulls no punches. The way the fixers deal with you, and how you deal with them. The dialogue choices for different backgrounds or high stats (these make a HUGE difference in some runs, as they give you options that never would have shown up otherwise. Hell, I literally walked through one potentially dangerous mission because of this mechanic).

I also love the different vibe you get in the different neighborhoods. And the Street Cred mechanic. In one encounter, I had a couple of punks actually run from me once they figured out who I was.

All in all, I love the game, and once they fix the problems, I think this game will shine. If you doubt that, take a look at No Man's Sky. It went from a crap launch to being an awesome game. It can happen people. Have faith.

See you on the Edge!!

EDIT: Just to be clear, I am playing this game on a min spec PC. I experimented between low and medium settings in various fields until I came up with a happy mix. And I'm still enjoying it! I can only imagine what it's like in it's full blown detail. :)

Last edited:
This game is amazing. I love everything from the gameplay and story to the beautiful graphics. I only encountered 2 minor bugs in this game so far, I must be lucky I guess. So far this is easily my GOTY. (Playing on PC)

It is so good. I just finished my first playthrough at like 80 hours. I really enjoy the story and the gameplay. The sidequests got a little bit tedious/repetitive towards the end, but I had tons of fun. There is so much emotion in this game (there was some big choices towards the end).

I am very satisfied how this game turned out, and I'm excited to see what improvements will come to it in the future.

Damn i envy you... i bet every happy meal really does make you happy!
Post automatically merged:

This game is amazing. I love everything from the gameplay and story to the beautiful graphics. I only encountered 2 minor bugs in this game so far, I must be lucky I guess. So far this is easily my GOTY. (Playing on PC)

Is this the first game you ever played? It has to be... i envy you! Might i suggest all of the following Mass Effect 1-3, Fallout New Vegas, GTA IV & V and Borderlands... if you really think Cyberpunk is game of the year material those games will blow your mind!

i love it too. as my friends that dont write on the internet.

finally a cyberpunk game that nailed the setting!

Nailed the setting... failed or is at best mediocre in almost every other aspect! All in all not the game that was promised and marketed to the moon and back (doesn't even try)... neither a good game nor not a terrible one... but a mediocre one! And apparently we live in an age where mediocracy is to be celebrated... sooo yay... i guess...

Last edited:
I am enjoying the game immensely. I'm a big Shadowrun buff, and this game has all the atmosphere and vibe of Shadowrun, minus the magic. The immersion is spectacular, the closest I've seen so far to truly capture the feel of "running the Shadows"(of course here you're an Edgerunner running the "Edge"). The elements are all there in the scripted main story quests as well as the side quests involving significant characters. Acquiring a job from a fixer, then the planning stage, followed by recon. And then finally the run itself, which can run as smooth as glass, until something unexpected crops up, and then everything goes sideways, meaning you have to improvise on the fly. So much fun!!

This, so much, 100% agree. As I've said in other threads the game brings me back to fond memories of Shadowrun and CP campaigns. Maybe my mind does the trick and nostalgia kicks in, but I've pretty much never been so immersed into a game. 1st person helps tremendously too.

I get that there is lot of disappointment going around (I do too), but there are about gazillion topics talking about shortcomings of this game. Do you really feel necessary to throw snide remarks at those who happened to have a good time with it?

That is a fair point... it would appear that i have been infected by those who have had a great time with this game only to then proceed to belittle and reticule those who did not! Two wrongs do not make one right!

Is this the first game you ever played? It has to be... i envy you! Might i suggest all of the following Mass Effect 1-3, Fallout New Vegas, GTA IV & V and Borderlands... if you really think Cyberpunk is game of the year material those games will blow your mind!

Mass Effects 1-2, Dragon Age 1-2, Fallout New Vegas are superior in terms of RPG elements.

F.E.A.R, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Max Payne 3, Uncharted, Half Life have better AI mechanics and AI combat.

Red Dead Redemption 2 shames this game when it comes to AI.

Half Life 2 and GTA 5 have better physics.

Rage 2, Battlefield 3, Metal Gear Solid V, Titanfal 2, Max Payne 3, DOOM Eternal have far better shooting mechanics.

Crysis 3, Witcher 3, Metro Exodus look better then this concoction of a game without the raytracing.

link image Witcher 3: https://ibb.co/k4T0hjL
link image Crysis 3: https://ibb.co/CntHKP7
link image Cyberpunk 2077: https://ibb.co/6Zr7XVy

That guy must have not played much. :D

What bugs are you experiencing though and what are you playing on?
This game has a load of stuff that really taxes older systems. and people will get mad and say well that's bs it shouldn't. well why is that?
it has been this way since computers became mainstream. we have always had to upgrade eventually.

for the people like me with newer hardware that are having issues. I'm not having any issues so I have a really hard time believing that your issues are caused by the game and not the way you have your rig set up. Demanding games cause a lot of heat what can kill frames?
thermal throttling.
I have a full tower running big fans and a nice frosty liquid cooling system. playing dark souls 3 she sits nice and frosty at 40c when playing cyberpunk she jumps up to 60c. that tells me there is a lot of resources in the ecosystem of the computer being utilized by the game.
people are gonna say I'm full of it. That's ok, I don't care, clearly I'm doing something you aren't because I'm playing the game just fine.
People fixate on fps if you are getting a stable 60fps or close to the game plays smooth. if it drops into the 30's you may have a little annoying blip if it only happens once or twice. if it is happening continuously seriously check your thermals, I watched mine jump and my cooling system is awesome.

not trying to fight or argue just everyone gets so upset and defensive and aren't willing to try and trouble shoot or aren't willing to listen because they think they know everything. Jesus nobody knows everything get off your high horse. I'm just telling you what I noticed and that I am having no issues.

I'm running a Ryzen 7 2700X, with a RTX 2070 Super with everything maxed and everything on at 1080p and am having no issues at all. If I over clock my video card my frame rate jump up a lot but who cares because as long as the game plays smooth it doesn't matter if you have 60fps or 120fps. its a single player first person shooter not a competitive shooter. calm down...... LMFAO

sorry for the long winded rant dude. lol I just get frustrated at times like everyone else except I'm frustrated with everyone else it seems. hahahahahahah

but seriously what are you running for hardware man?

Dude, I was totally going to take a pic and a van hit me and pushed me through the road. I laughed so hard man.

If your not having issues does not mean others don't. On my pc it runs badly while other new games run just fine.

Last edited:
The game's story has been excellent so far, and I can't wait to dive into it next year. I don't think CDPR is just gonna stand still with their arms closed, so I have a feeling that we'll get the intended experience soon enough.

Mass Effects 1-2, Dragon Age 1-2, Fallout New Vegas are superior in terms of RPG elements.

F.E.A.R, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Max Payne 3, Uncharted, Half Life have better AI mechanics and AI combat.

Red Dead Redemption 2 shames this game when it comes to AI.

Half Life 2 and GTA 5 have better physics.

Rage 2, Battlefield 3, Metal Gear Solid V, Titanfal 2, Max Payne 3, DOOM Eternal have far better shooting mechanics.

Crysis 3, Witcher 3, Metro Exodus look better then this concoction of a game without the raytracing.

link image Witcher 3: https://ibb.co/k4T0hjL
link image Crysis 3: https://ibb.co/CntHKP7
link image Cyberpunk 2077: https://ibb.co/6Zr7XVy

That guy must have not played much. :D

Well good for him! I am actually genuinely envious of everyone who is able to enjoy or even love this game... there are people out there gaming on 10k gaming rigs and i do not envy them because they worked to be able to afford them. I see no reason to envy them since i too could feasibly achieve that experience through hard work and maybe some personal sacrifice's! But there is literally NOTHING i can do to love this game and i want to love it so much! I always wanted a game like the one they marketed this one to be! I tried to like this game... i tried so hard for 140 hours... never before have i tried so hard to like a game... to no avail... all it does now is annoy me to no end! Man i really became bitter playing this game... totally not worth it!

Well good for him! I am actually genuinely envious of everyone who is able to enjoy or even love this game... there are people out there gaming on 10k gaming rigs and i do not envy them because they worked to be able to afford them. I see no reason to envy them since i too could feasibly achieve that experience through hard work and maybe some personal sacrifice's! But there is literally NOTHING i can do to love this game and i want to love it so much! I always wanted a game like the one they marketed this one to be! I tried to like this game... i tried so hard for 140 hours... never before have i tried so hard to like a game... to no avail... all it does now is annoy me to no end! Man i really became bitter playing this game... totally not worth it!

At least u can play the game and finish it. On mine it runs horribly.

Q: Can u think of something, why my pc runs this game so bad? Made a thread specifically. No one answered yet. :(

I like it too. 67 hours and keep playing.
For me, one of the best FPS/RPG with a great story and characters/voice acting.

Top Bottom