I like this game.

+
It is so good. I just finished my first playthrough at like 80 hours. I really enjoy the story and the gameplay. The sidequests got a little bit tedious/repetitive towards the end, but I had tons of fun. There is so much emotion in this game (there was some big choices towards the end).

I am very satisfied how this game turned out, and I'm excited to see what improvements will come to it in the future.

Oh boy, people incoming: "sTOp HaViNg fUn! BuGs, PErfOrMaNCe, BuHuUuuU"

Just be happy that we are among the lucky ones not affected so badly. I saw a total of 2 T-poses, my car got rammed and glitched into the ground exactly once, and one time I had to reload a save because some dialogue wouldn't trigger. In 80h playtime.

By for not perfect, but worth every cent I spent.

I am having an absolute blast with this game. I'm not having any game breaking issues at all. and the glitches I am running into are making me laugh my ass off.
I'm a veteran Dark Souls player so I'm not a [...] over a couple glitches lol adds a flavor to the game.
Every game has glitches and they are all usually pretty unique to that game. its like their little short bus special finger print. lol
That's called a joke not a dick don't take it so hard.

I can't be the only one loving this game?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is so good. I just finished my first playthrough at like 80 hours. I really enjoy the story and the gameplay. The sidequests got a little bit tedious/repetitive towards the end, but I had tons of fun. There is so much emotion in this game (there was some big choices towards the end).

I am very satisfied how this game turned out, and I'm excited to see what improvements will come to it in the future.
The bugs are killing me

I also love this game... but after finishing everything... the world feels dull without sidequests, gigs, etc. It just gets empty and I only got left cars to buy and random gang groups waiting to get exterminated without challenge. Hope they added some more life to it after finishing it... like, being able to enjoy stuff when there are no more quests left, instead of having to start a new run with new character (I got a lot of skills to max, so the game didn't finish for me even though it feels empty with no quests)

I'm also having fun as well on PS4 slim, there's a great game behind the bugs, glitches, graphical mess and ridiculously low fps at times

The bugs are killing me

What bugs are you experiencing though and what are you playing on?
This game has a load of stuff that really taxes older systems. and people will get mad and say well that's bs it shouldn't. well why is that?
it has been this way since computers became mainstream. we have always had to upgrade eventually.

for the people like me with newer hardware that are having issues. I'm not having any issues so I have a really hard time believing that your issues are caused by the game and not the way you have your rig set up. Demanding games cause a lot of heat what can kill frames?
thermal throttling.
I have a full tower running big fans and a nice frosty liquid cooling system. playing dark souls 3 she sits nice and frosty at 40c when playing cyberpunk she jumps up to 60c. that tells me there is a lot of resources in the ecosystem of the computer being utilized by the game.
people are gonna say I'm full of it. That's ok, I don't care, clearly I'm doing something you aren't because I'm playing the game just fine.
People fixate on fps if you are getting a stable 60fps or close to the game plays smooth. if it drops into the 30's you may have a little annoying blip if it only happens once or twice. if it is happening continuously seriously check your thermals, I watched mine jump and my cooling system is awesome.

not trying to fight or argue just everyone gets so upset and defensive and aren't willing to try and trouble shoot or aren't willing to listen because they think they know everything. Jesus nobody knows everything get off your high horse. I'm just telling you what I noticed and that I am having no issues.

I'm running a Ryzen 7 2700X, with a RTX 2070 Super with everything maxed and everything on at 1080p and am having no issues at all. If I over clock my video card my frame rate jump up a lot but who cares because as long as the game plays smooth it doesn't matter if you have 60fps or 120fps. its a single player first person shooter not a competitive shooter. calm down...... LMFAO

sorry for the long winded rant dude. lol I just get frustrated at times like everyone else except I'm frustrated with everyone else it seems. hahahahahahah

but seriously what are you running for hardware man?
Post automatically merged:

Oh boy, people incoming: "sTOp HaViNg fUn! BuGs, PErfOrMaNCe, BuHuUuuU"

Just be happy that we are among the lucky ones not affected so badly. I saw a total of 2 T-poses, my car got rammed and glitched into the ground exactly once, and one time I had to reload a save because some dialogue wouldn't trigger. In 80h playtime.

By for not perfect, but worth every cent I spent.

Dude, I was totally going to take a pic and a van hit me and pushed me through the road. I laughed so hard man.

I also love this game... but after finishing everything... the world feels dull without sidequests, gigs, etc. It just gets empty and I only got left cars to buy and random gang groups waiting to get exterminated without challenge. Hope they added some more life to it after finishing it... like, being able to enjoy stuff when there are no more quests left, instead of having to start a new run with new character (I got a lot of skills to max, so the game didn't finish for me even though it feels empty with no quests)

I'm sure once the bugs are ironed out they will begin work on more content if they haven't got any squared away for us. Judging by the look of the map my guess is we will be getting some new city locations eventually.

i love it too. as my friends that dont write on the internet.

finally a cyberpunk game that nailed the setting!

The immensity of bugs, performance problems are not 'points of view' or 'isolated problems' of person A or B, they are things assumed by CDRP, publicly, inclusive. Avoid repeating this nefarious practice, trying to individualize common, assumed problems, as if they were A or B problems.

Thanks.

no no I see there are problems and I understand the problems. for the consoles. for pc I don't because well I'm running it just fine on pc and my tech isn't any different than anyone else's who pc games regularly. So, my point is..... what's the difference?
what am I doing that the rest of you aren't because clearly I'm doing it right. lol Every time I make a suggestion or try to help people jump down my throat like it's the end of the world. its just a game man and they will fix it either way. [...]

i love it too. as my friends that dont write on the internet.

finally a cyberpunk game that nailed the setting!

It is so much fun right? I love Jackie, was sad he died. I tried every choice to get him to live some how. lol
He is just so positive all the time, you want to just keep him around, ya know? lol

no no I see there are problems and I understand the problems. for the consoles. for pc I don't because well I'm running it just fine on pc and my tech isn't any different than anyone else's who pc games regularly. So, my point is..... what's the difference?
what am I doing that the rest of you aren't because clearly I'm doing it right. lol Every time I make a suggestion or try to help people jump down my throat like it's the end of the world. its just a game man and they will fix it either way. [...]

It is so much fun right? I love Jackie, was sad he died. I tried every choice to get him to live some how. lol
He is just so positive all the time, you want to just keep him around, ya know? lol

What is fun? Second, I think it is good for you to stick to the rules of this group, this forum. Third, the immensity of bugs and performance problems are things publicly assumed by the CD, its responsible.

Cyberpunk begs for updates but this is really good game, deep inside.

Irony is that main quest is the weakest aspect of this entire game ( CDPR writing WAS always excellent ). Even their small game like Thronebreaker has better story than Cyberpunk - not even close. If I would rate my first impressions when I was focusing on main quest - it's like 5/10 game. Now on my 2nd playthrough when I'm just doing whatever goes, without main quest, that's like 8/10 with potential for 10/10.

We complain a lot ( for a good reasons ) but this game is not nearly that bad or average like some people saying.

I'm also having fun as well on PS4 slim, there's a great game behind the bugs, glitches, graphical mess and ridiculously low fps at times

ya but they will fix it man and then add some new stuff and it will all be worth it. and the people who stuck it out will see the rewards. lol
oh you bought a slim eh?
I game on pc but I just grabbed my son the ps4 pro for Christmas. was gonna get him a 5 but good luck lol

You know what would be hilarious. an Elon Musk side mission about microchipping everyone. lol
I laughed really hard at the street preacher near Viktor's.

I really liked the game as well. I had a blast!
I recently finished the main story at about 40 hours and I'm speechless. The characters, the story, the larger side quests are all above anything else I've played. I also got a good ending that felt right efter all my choices. The world building is also superb. As is the combat and the mechanics involved (my opinion).

I did play it on PC and did encounter small bugs here and there but nothing serious or worse than other open-world games. And of course there are other issues as well pointed out everywhere, but they weren't that disturbing for me.

Right now I kind of feel an emptiness and just want to continue hanging around with the characters in NC.

I hope they make an expansion which takes place after the endings that lets you continue your playthrough in NC. With a story that kind of continues were you left off. I don't know if that works for every ending, but it would be nice to keep seing everyone and finish the side missions you didn't start/finish.
The city got such a huge potential for more quests and stuff to do and that I'm sure they will add.

Now I just want to hold myself from replaying it untill I've bought a better GPU. And untill they have patched it a bit more and added some more content (DLC, expansions).

/ V

i like too, but they are johnny silverhand against console fans, this game was not the next gen console seller even if this game was developed to console and showed in a pc, maybe is the next gen graphic card seller, i want to see what happens... they have my money, because is a good game, oh yes they lied again, is not the rpg of the decade, maybe because cpu consoles... no man, They know what hey where targeting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom