I LITERALLY can NOT finish my game whatsoever (Can't scan yellow clue objects AT ALL)

+
I am infuriated.

I spend hours getting setup, playing highestly difficulty and now I literally CAN'T finish the game at all. I am well beyond 37 hours into the game and have tried ALL proposed fixes I could find on various forums to fix this, of which NONE have worked.

I've send a ticket to CDPR with my save file and dxdiag about 5 days ago, and have STILL NOT GOTTEN A RESPONSE.

It is beyond me how it was considering more important to fix some dumb shit like a car getting stuck somewhere when there are still literally bugs in the game that makes the product absolutely defect.

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A DUMB CAR GETTING STUCK WHEN THERE'S STILL BUGS LIKE THIS IN THE GAME? And now I am at the point where I don't even want to play out of fear that CDPR will straight up just tell me "Sorry you have to start over." To which, if I get that kind of response back I may offically declare this EA levels of scumbaggery.

Weird, can you scan all the rest ? (like enemy, items)
You start in 1.2 proprely or you start this save before the patch 1.2 ?

Can you try to just begin a new game on 1.2 and test on the T-Bug tutorial or better in "the rescue" if it work ?
For seen if it's created by 1.1 save load on 1.2 :(

Can you try to just begin a new game on 1.2 and test on the T-Bug tutorial or better in "the rescue" if it work ?
For seen if it's created by 1.1 save load on 1.2 :(
How would that make any difference? If my 37 hours save is unplayable? I'm not starting over again on highest difficulty. No fucking way.

Top Bottom