I literally cannot start the game

+
Hey, I'm looking for help because I'm a bit desperate. I bought day one THE game but haven't touched it due to its condition, waiting for some patches to enjoy the game. However, I wanted to start today and now I literally can't start a game, when I start a new game, the game just crashes after character creation, no matter what the origin is. Does anyone else have this problem or does anyone have a solution?

Which platform ?
You installed the game before (day one) and applied the patch or installed it "freshly" in 1.2/1.21 ?

I play on steam. I pre-installed the game, then did all the patches as soon as they were available. However, when I checked the files, I could see that I was missing 4 files, 25G of them...

Started the game as corpo. First 10 minutes in night city, I take a wrong turn and some dude straight up boxed me to death. Got to know from this Xfire site that one of the first mods to be made is to keep leveling up after lvl50. And I love how the police is actually a challenge

I play on steam. I pre-installed the game, then did all the patches as soon as they were available. However, when I checked the files, I could see that I was missing 4 files, 25G of them...
Yep, it's possibly be the problem :D

Top Bottom