I lost 100k+ worth of items

+
For me this update was the worst ever. I never had any problems with updates before. Never lost any items or stuff. Today I logged in and was very happy about the update, I also left my PC on overnight because I have very bad download speed at the moment. After I left the house I noticed I have no clothes on. I had a full set of legendary clothes with all legendary defense mods on it. Somehow all my skills got reseted which is why I coulnd't wear my legendary clothes anymore. This is probably why all my legendary mods got destroyed...
I also noticed my gear and weapons have lower stats now (Sniper does only 10% damage), idk if that is for balancing or a other bug. I just closed the game and for me are only 2 Options left. 1: I wait until it gets fixed or 2: I will download a cheat to cheat all my stuff back I lost. Anyone here maybe knows such a cheat?

Mods and clothes have been completely "reworked" for balancing the game.
GAMEPLAY
Balance

• Various changes related to the economy, including increased rewards from jobs and Open World activities and decreased prices for vehicles and cyberware.
  • Rebalanced and improved functionality of clothing mods. Adjusted the amount of modification slots available on clothing items. Categorized the mods to fit only specific clothing items. As a result, all equipped mods were moved back to your inventory. Go to the Inventory screen to re-equip them in accordance with the new rules.
  • The "Easy" game difficulty is now moderately more challenging.
  • Introduced 2 new stats replacing Evasion: Mitigation Chance and Mitigation Strength. Mitigation Chance determines how often the player has a chance to reduce incoming damage. Mitigation Strength determines the percentage by which damage is reduced (50% by default).
  • Components that used to increase Evasion now affect Mitigation. For example: the Reflexes attribute, perks such as Mongoose, Vanishing Point, Human Shield, some clothing mods and cyberware, and more.
  • Rebalanced Damage Over Time effects, generally reducing primary damage effects such as Burning, Bleeding and Poison.
  • Reduced chance to disrupt trajectory of smart bullets by Tyger Claws' Glowing Tattoos ability.
  • Added a quieter way to escape the NCPD when the heat is on. Instead of fleeing a certain distance from the most recent crime scene, V can opt to hide within the search area, although it will take longer for the police to stop looking.
So with the "options" that you listed, the second could be the way to go I suppose...

Mods and clothes have been completely "reworked" for balancing the game.

So with the "options" that you listed, the second could be the way to go I suppo
Also the skill tree has been largely modified, so those of us who had a build created up to this version, has been altered as well. o_O

Time to start all over again... :shrug:

Top Bottom