I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

+
I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

As many of you - dear users - start new topics just to say how much you liked the game or how much you are disappointed with it I suggest putting all your opinions here in this single topic. Hope this helps keeping our board nice and neat ;)

I love the game. This is few flaws, but I enjoy it and hope CDP will succeed with making a sequel, which will address all my hopes.BTW, I want to thank the whole dev/moderator team for moderating effort and quick response about love/hate/thx thread.

Love it - Despite a few niggles I haven't enjoyed a game that much since... since um... for several years at the very least. RPG wise, nothing tops it./Waits patiently for sequel expansion

Love the prologue...waiting the patch to continue this awesome game...plz dont disappoint us with the patch fixes....

I LOVE it!!In fact, I registered with this forum just to say how much I'm enjoying playing it.Usually, I only register on a forum when I want to complain about the game - but I was just compelled to join and say what a great experience this game has been so far.Absolutely bloody marvellous!

Love It!Best RPG in years! Wonderful job CD Proj! By the way- I really liked Gothic 1 & 2, but Gothic 3 was a terrible disappointment. To me, this feels like what Gothic 3 should have been. Between The Witcher, Crysis & my new 8800GT- my faith in PC Gaming has been restored.

Love the story, and the actual gritty dark ages feel. Hate some of the mechanics, but just takes getting used to I guess.

Love it.Yes, it has its minor flaws -- but really, it's nothing that a patch or two can't fix.Looks like from what the designers say, the next patch 1.2 will cure the load-time concerns many of us have.All we need, is for some additions in the Inventory to allow for 1)Auto-Sorting in the Inventory and 2)The ability to Show Inventory By A Singular Category -- such as to show Gifts, Potions, Books, Etc.

I enjoy the game immensely even with the niggling bugs that people have reported and am very happy that this title is giving some of the more incredibly heavily advertised mainstream titles a run for their money not only in reviewer’s scores but from what I have seen in the majority of user opinions over many sites.Excellent work from the Dev’s, I look forward to seeing their future projects.

Love it!!! But on the other hand I, The big fan of books, was dissapointed, because in the game I can't see characters that I really love. Yenefer, Ciri, Yarpen, Soltan etc. But in spite of this, the Witcher is best RPG I ever played. I suppose the best game of the year.

Definetly my favoured for the game of the year 2007!The point I like most of the game is, that it has an adult story. So, keep up your good work!

I love it. 4 gig's of ram helps a lot with the load times. Only gripe I have is with the trade quarter which crashes too much for my liking.

Loved the game :)Couldn't stop playing! But I was rather dissapointed with the endings :\Felt rather anti-climax or how put it.

Top Bottom