I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

+
LOL @ Fed-ex quests! ;D - I usually am a FPS freak (HL2 series, Call of Duty series,Crysis,etc....I own 'em all ) I do have a few strategy games.... good for a "switch-up"... Had a coworker talk me into buying elder scrolls/morrowind. - Hated it! EDIT: dammit - hit "post" before i was done Anyway, ES/M had lousy graphics/game mechanics IMO....BOOORRING But in comes The Witcher. - I could ramble for days - from story, to visuals,even the soundtrack for the closing credits "grabbed" me.. anybody with half a brain should enjoy it a little.... :eek:

What's to love:-the character, his new class, everything about him really-the story... it has political allegories, lot of depth, very interesting, adult stuff (language, sex etc) and finally, it is THE rpg that doesn't have the usual Good king vs Bad bandits bullshit. At this game, you can be neutral, can join the Order or can be a rebel with Scoia'atel.... great dev's!-middle ages at it's best, great graphics, really haunting sites and places to go, lots of changing of the atmosphere, great characters (Don't tell me you don't like Javed -am eccentric drug addict sorcerer!)What's to hate:-after patch 1.3., nothingWhat could be better, in my opinion:-storage, it's not that good really, you have to spend a lot of time trying to find things and moreover, you can;t really carry many things... so, you can't sell them... there were times that if you could carry anything you wanted, you could have more than 10 weapons to sell later-there are only a few occasions when you have more characters fighting with you. I think the best element of NWN2 was the great bulk of companions. I don't mean you should be able to control them, just have them with you.... more occassions when you could have Squirrels or Knights on your side... and in some cases even have Zoltan, Dandelion and Triss...-There were no cases that all of the witchers fought together... that was a shame. In the prologue I thought that in the end the witchers would team up, but it never happened... as a matter of fact you never get to know what the other witchers found on their journeys, as indicated on the prologue.

Best RPG since FFVII. I very much enjoyed this game and will be anxiously awaiting the sequel. Don't let us down with the next chapter of The Witcher guys!

I do love the witcher.one question for me will be replayability...the hallmark of a great game. I think that morrowind/oblivion are still ranked better than this for overall awesome.but this game is awesome.I would put in in my top 5. (morrow, oblivion, NWN, witcher)

I haven't been this addicted to a game since the last Zelda game for the wii. One of the best PC games I have ever played. I do have a few glitches lately though where the game closes for no reason which is slightly annoying but all in all one of the better games of '07. Hope you release a sequel, or prequel for that matter.

This game totally blew my mind. This was the greatest game to hold my attention since Diablo and Final Fantasy 7. A game you could play over and over. People keep talking about a sequel. I would rather see a PREQUEL

read online this is the new :baldurs gatefalloutetc etcpretty high praise or lies ?have the czechs done it again ?

Top Bottom