I made a video explaining Trauma Team International

+
I love these guys already. I hope we get some storyline mission where we can help or oppose them, with them helping us in return at a later time or seek vengance. If that's not out of character for them?

Appreciated, good work.

I for one, as no lore expert, I'm guessing they will be a constant factor in the game either way, as potential support or opponent. Maybe (or probably), you can get their services if you have the cash or if you perhaps did someone the right favors, meaning they'd get you if you do not make it.

At the same time, you'll likely step on many toes as you try to make it in the city, and you will engage surely not just poor people. Especially IF, potentially, some corp war or struggle will be part of the main plot.

Long story short, you'll likely find them in various roles and stances, from helpful support to relatively neutral parties (if you stumble upon them), to maybe potential foes if they try to get someone back you engage, hurt, kidnap, whatever.

And each of those relations could be dynamic depending on the encounter. In some setting, they come to save you, in another, you simply see them somewhere on the street (neither active friend nor foe) and in another, they're engaging you actively.

That's what I mostly think given how they roughly operate. Would actually be an interesting question: What if two of their clients somehow engage each other? Priorities? Same processing? I can see some potential interest conflicts there.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Somewhat more off-topic

I, for one, always look for more content regarding the city cops (if I name did not give it away, duh). I hope there will be some light on that 'faction' down the way as we get closer to release. At least it seems to be a thing as the trailer at least shows or hints at them twice, with the initial show showing some station sign with "NCPD" and a later scene showing some potential riot with a police car.

I'm guessing Corporate cops would not roll around in classic police cruisers with "police" on them, but rather have their corp tags and so on on their vehicles. A beefed up security force with enforcement rights in their areas, basically.

So how do you think they will interact with the player gameplay-wise ? I was thinking about something like when you die , they serve as checkpoints. They could revive you where you got killed and save you the pain of reloading a previous save ( if you hire them). This could also preserve immersion.

Or there could be npcs under their protection without you knowing it and eliminating said npcs could seriously put you in trouble.
I can imagine a situation where you break into an npc's appartment , kill him/her and if you linger too long looting the area, they barge in and f*** you up good.

Or there could be npcs under their protection without you knowing it and eliminating said npcs could seriously put you in trouble.

This also crossed my mind and I hope it is a gameplay mechanic because it means there are consequences to your actions and you most likely won't survive a shoot-out with the Trauma Team.

Awesome work, JCTeaches!

I really want to see (or hear about) a firefight between Trauma Team and REO in game!

So how do you think they will interact with the player gameplay-wise ? I was thinking about something like when you die , they serve as checkpoints. They could revive you where you got killed and save you the pain of reloading a previous save ( if you hire them). This could also preserve immersion.

I can imagine a situation where you break into an npc's appartment , kill him/her and if you linger too long looting the area, they barge in and f*** you up good.

Great ideas both,love # 1 allot.

Top Bottom