I need help

+
I need help

I am currently working on the lighting of Lykaon. This also means that I want to work on the weather. In the demo you can already play it is always sunny, but I also want foggy and rainy water or even thunderstorms. The problem is that there are not a lot of different skyboxes in Redkit.
I've been searching for days for free-to-use skyboxes. I need a skybox texture that still looks good in 2048x512.
Unfortunately I can't use skyboxes for dusk and dawn since you can only choose between day and night in Redkit, but apart from that I am open to almost everything if it looks interesting and real.
it would be great if someone knew where to find suitable ones and were able to help me! :)

I will also work on a lighting version of Lykaon (to be downloaded separately) that looks more grim like in The Witcher and less "fairy tale beautiful" like in The Witcher 2 and Lykaon right now. Since a lot of players (including me) like both, I will make those different versions.

Ps: I love the skyboxes of Stalker. So if anyone knew free skyboxes looking anything like them, it would be really great!

i think you could have blending between 4 images - it's probably just matter of shader. I could do a little bit researching if you feel thats what you need.

And about free skies. http://www.cgskies.com/ site is actually selling skies but it also gives samples with lower resolution. By lower they undestand something around 3k by 1,5k instead of 18k by 12k :p

Top Bottom