I never recieved Johnny's arm after Chippin' In

+
It's not a huge deal, just a little disappointing. Like the title says, I never got the item after completing the quest due to a bug. I'm already a lot further along in the game, so I dont really want to reload any saves before the quest. I don't think there's anything I can do, but I figured it was worth a shot.

You can report it to the support, it's the best way to take CDPR aware about bugs/problems ;)
(With a save if possible)
thanks, just did, hopefully there's something i could do, it'd kinda suck if not

Look in the all-items filter of your inventory anyway, some items get there for no particular reason. I think you mean the weapon right? Because the cybernetic ghost arm in your inventory was an old bug. A cool one that should be a feature but thats it XD.

9pe28t9ofu561.jpg

Look in the all-items filter of your inventory anyway, some items get there for no particular reason. I think you mean the weapon right? Because the cybernetic ghost arm in your inventory was an old bug. A cool one that should be a feature but thats it XD.

View attachment 11285818
still have it on my character. gone from the inventory but still equipped. one reason i long for a NG+ i really don't want to lose that arm

Top Bottom