I only used my apartment once[spoilers]

+
It was for a sidequest and i had to log into my computer to find a website, and that was it never used it again. It literally serves no purpose. And a lot of times when you pass out instead of Johnny taking you back to your apartment he took you to some random hotel in pacifica, its just odd how poorly thought out this was turned out to be.

Same,besides the quest for Nancy I've spent zero time in V's apartment.I was half expecting at least a get together or something before the end a la Mass Effect (or just calling someone over to hang out) but nah.

Watching tv is pretty pointless since you get the content one way or another while going around doing your business,same thing with the music.The net is basically a wasteland that serves just a minor worldbuilding purpose and the stash becomes immediately useless when you get access to your car.

I have 90 hours of play time and I have only visited that apartment twice. And that was do to quests.

If we could buy an apartment ourselves, maybe we would have felt a connection to it and visit it more often. Now it just feels like a random location in game.

I drop by to store outfits I like but don't intend to wear beyond a few photomode ops when I'm just goofing around. Reaching the apartment takes way too much time IMO. It would be fine if there was a lot of interaction with the neighbors on the way or some reasons we'd want to walk through the building, but after you've exhausted a few of the little quests in the area, there isn't much reason to be there.

Apparently I'm overdue on rent, but there's no way I can find to pay it. Is there another place you can access your stash from? The game mentioned there was, but I haven't found out. I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but there's a lot of features missing that obviously should have been included... so I never really know.

It would work better if game would have some sleep/eat/drink mechanics. Sleep in your own bed > all.
With all due respect,I don't think that would solve much of anything,when it comes to the apartment at least.
If we could buy an apartment ourselves, maybe we would have felt a connection to it and visit it more often. Now it just feels like a random location in game.
I would be fine with just adding/customizing something in the one we have.Putting a poster up,getting a vinyl collection,a souvenire from wherever.Things changing inside as you go through the game.That sort of thing.

Adding consumer BDs that you can view from home or being able to call people over would also go a long way IMO.
Apparently I'm overdue on rent, but there's no way I can find to pay it. Is there another place you can access your stash from? The game mentioned there was, but I haven't found out. I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but there's a lot of features missing that obviously should have been included... so I never really know.
Your vehicles also have a stash.You can access it from the back (or front depending on vehicle).Having a mobile stash that you can call over whenever and wherever you want completly invalidates the one in V's apartment.

It would have been nice to see more story life around your apartment regarding your neighbors besides the one upset cop. Just more npc life to give you that pull to check up on them or host parties or be invited to them or something. Maybe future content I can hope.

Your vehicles also have a stash.You can access it from the back (or front depending on vehicle).Having a mobile stash that you can call over whenever and wherever you want completly invalidates the one in V's apartment.

Well I totally missed that somehow. Thanks! I might never see my apartment again now.

If you adopt a cat, it will stay in your apartments.
That's the only decent purpose I discovered.

Btw kudos to CDPR for adding such an option, and not cutting it.

While on the subject of the apartment, has anyone else had the issue of your car stash not matching up with your apartment stash? They are supposed to match up, no?
Edit: just read replies above mine. Still, I thought they were supposed to be linked? Weird design choice, if not.

Well I totally missed that somehow. Thanks! I might never see my apartment again now.
NP (y) You'll have to move your things from the apartment stash tho because,like vader said,the stashes are not one and the same.You have one for your ap. and one across all your vehicles

@Skillful_Prince3 ^

Last edited:
It was for a sidequest and i had to log into my computer to find a website, and that was it never used it again. It literally serves no purpose. And a lot of times when you pass out instead of Johnny taking you back to your apartment he took you to some random hotel in pacifica, its just odd how poorly thought out this was turned out to be.

Well I mean all your other apartments and buildings don't even exist. Your customized apartment doesn't exist. It was thought out it just got removed.

Shit the merc hunting bounty hunters (cut out) that bust up your building and apartments don't even exist anymore. Which was one of the reasons for owning so many different locations. Which is also why Johnny takes you to all these other places because the game was designed around a lot of apartments and purchasable properties (cut out) so instead of having Johnny take you to one of the random places you always end up being taken somewhere else so the Story doesn't have to choose a location of yours that you own. I mean that and the animations are predone so it'd save time doing animations for one location rather than a whole bunch or at least that was the idea. They didn't realize you'd only have one apartment. So now you have this issue of why didn't we just go back to my apartment?

Last edited:
I use the apartment to store all the equipment. Among other things, because the apartment's stash has a section dedicated to visually storing important iconic weapons.

The second reason for doing it is that in a certain mission you lose access to the car and as the stash are unlinked I lost access to everything that I had accumulated in act 1.

Well I mean all your other apartments and buildings don't even exist. Your customized apartment doesn't exist. It was thought out it just got removed.

Shit the merc hunting bounty hunters that bust up your building and apartments don't even exist anymore. Which was one of the reasons for owning so many different locations. Which is also why Johnny takes you to all these other places because the game was designed around a lot of apartments and purchasable properties so instead of having Johnny take you to one of the random places you always end up being taken somewhere else so the Story doesn't have to choose a location of yours that you own.

When you complete quest lines, various things are added to the apartment.

I use the apartment to store all the equipment. Among other things, because the apartment's stash has a section dedicated to visually storing important iconic weapons.

The second reason for doing it is that in a certain mission you lose access to the car and as the stash are unlinked I lost access to everything that I had accumulated in act 1.

When you complete quest lines, various things are added to the apartment.

Ya you can add a cat and all kinds of minor things but this is leftover content that was left in its nowhere near what they offered. There were suppose to be a ton of properties similar to how many extra vehicles there were. Each one customizable. Each one with a unique style, CORPO, STREET KID, NOMAD along with the FOUR STYLE branches. They even show off the CORPO style house you can end up getting in one of the videos they did.

The apartment is just so devoid of any RP functionality or value.

I mean what was the point of having a visible wardrobe that you can take things from initially but then not be able to store anything in there!?!
The only storage available is the that 1 room and your car.

you can’t role play and store things separate like guns from clothes. The room is a massive weapons rack - but can you store and see any of those weapons in game - NO! I mean what was the point!?!
CP2077 is currently an unironically soulless RPG

I use it constantly as where else am I supposed to store all the clothes I've collected? (and cyberwear mods that I'm unsure if I'll ever use.) The thing I've basically only used a few times is my original car. After the initial wreck I bought the Mai Mai and then the game kept giving me other cars to use. None of them have a stash like the starting car so I have to go back to my apartment. I also go back to the apartment to sleep.. because I role play that my character needs to eat, drink, sleep, shower and use the three sea shells. Kind of obvious that there's lots o' folks out there that need lessons on how to use their imagination.

Last edited:
It just there to let you know Male V is gay lol.

Top Bottom