I only used my apartment once[spoilers]

+
THat's what happens when the game has literally no immersion past visuals and questlines. The net needs to be more developed, you need to be able to eat/drink food with animations, bd's, trying on cloths, crafting in your arsenal, using your home vending machine, brushing your teeth, showering, inviting friends over, watch tv at home, hang up posters on the walls, place items like in skyrim to decorate, have people try to break in, etc, etc, etc....

Please CDPR, add more immersion.

Yeah I was going my house as a part of role playing, like imagining that I'm tired and need a good sleep.

Sleep mechanics probably wouldn't work. I can't ask for that and I don't have much idea about how to encourage people to visit their apartment. But I believe they can find many ideas here. But they wouldn't probably do much about it anyways.

It was for a sidequest and i had to log into my computer to find a website, and that was it never used it again. It literally serves no purpose. And a lot of times when you pass out instead of Johnny taking you back to your apartment he took you to some random hotel in pacifica, its just odd how poorly thought out this was turned out to be.
I try to go back every night unless I'm mid mission. Eat, shower, watch tv and sleep. I quite like it for role playing purposes.

Not needed mechanically, but nice for those who want to use it.

I try to go back every night unless I'm mid mission. Eat, shower, watch tv and sleep. I quite like it for role playing purposes.

Not needed mechanically, but nice for those who want to use it.

A lot of games put a small bonus into 'sleeping in bed' to encourage people to do so. Something like +10% max. health for 8 hours when sleeping in own / rented bed would go a long way toward fixing how useless it is. It's not going to be mandatory by any means, but it'll be there with an actual purpose.

Same for food / drink. I'm kindof sad that all food and all drink is the same, and alcohol only has downsides. Something like "you aim worse and move slower, but take less damage" would be a great fix to make alcohol less of a waste of space.

A lot of games put a small bonus into 'sleeping in bed' to encourage people to do so. Something like +10% max. health for 8 hours when sleeping in own / rented bed would go a long way toward fixing how useless it is. It's not going to be mandatory by any means, but it'll be there with an actual purpose.

Same for food / drink. I'm kindof sad that all food and all drink is the same, and alcohol only has downsides. Something like "you aim worse and move slower, but take less damage" would be a great fix to make alcohol less of a waste of space.
Yeah they do that in Bethesda's games, and it always seems inconsequential to me. I can take or leave it as a mechanic.

A place doesn't have to be mechanically beneficial to have meaning. It's nice to have a space for the character. Allows for reflection.

Yeah they do that in Bethesda's games, and it always seems inconsequential to me. I can take or leave it as a mechanic.

That's because bethesda's games are A) never difficult B) can be broke in so many ways these small bonuses don't matter.

Remember morrowind alchemy / pre-fix skyrim enchanting?

Top Bottom