i played cyberpunk too much and i made a rap song about Judy Alvarez ...

+
Well, sorry in advance, not take it bad because that's just my opinion ;)
I think it's cool to create stuff and share it but your music associated with Judy, it's just not possible. To me, it's a like a blue ferrari or mayonnaise on fries. The two separately is good, but together it is not okay at all :(

Niatka

Forum regular
I think it's cool to create stuff and share it but your music associated with Judy, it's just not possible. To me, it's a like a blue ferrari or mayonnaise on fries. The two separately is good, but together it is not okay at all :(
Your comment gave me chills; a blue Ferrari plus mayonnaise on fries {what a horror, me who hates all fats}. However; you are right.
however, there is a work, a will to do well for oneself and, why not, for others. I don't like the song; {Question of Taste} but, from my point of view, I do not judge but I recognize the will; that of honoring what we like.

about the {blue Ferrari}; O yes, it is horrible :eek:. some people like; that's their problem :giveup:

Are you saying people shouldn't make music about fictional charachters? or are you saying his fictional song doesn't align with Judy's fiction.

As for the song OP, I think its nice to see you having fun and being creative.
the beat is cool, the chorus is fun.
critique if you care
I would have made
baby and Judy
rhyme though, either by Bay beeee and ju dee or bab aayyy and Ju day
Also, the specific voice mod is kinda clashing with the beat and tone of your song, maybe I would turn down the vocals, or try some different voice mods, though you may have other reasons for using it

Are you saying people shouldn't make music about fictional charachters? or are you saying his fictional song doesn't align with Judy's fiction.
Not at all (maybe i mispoke...)
Creation in all sort is a really good thing (whatever the domain).
But this song does not go at all with the vision I have of Judy (for me judy, it's more sweet et melancolique, maybe also a bit sad).

But it's just my opinion, and I especially didn't say that the music was bad (we like or not, it's not important).
(don't look for any undertones with me, I don't speak English well enough, I think)

Not at all (maybe i mispoke...)
Creation in all sort is a really good thing (whatever the domain).
But this song does not go at all with the vision I have of Judy (for me judy, it's more sweet et melancolique, maybe also a bit sad).

But it's just my opinion, and I especially didn't say that the music was bad (we like or not, it's not important).
(don't look for any undertones with me, I don't speak English well enough, I think)

ahh, I see.

from a hip hop standpoint, I think the beat would be considered melancolic, and a lil sad, the lyrics are seem more wistful, but this is from the player character's perspective of how Judy makes them feel, so I think it fits.

of course as you say its all subjective. The creator can take or leave all our opinions.

Top Bottom