I really love the game but it could needs some tweaks (MILD SPOILERS)

+
Hi everyone

I am now 140 hours in on my first playthru and I try to go for a 100% on hard.
So far I really love the game.
Here are some of my thoughts so far:

Pro:
-The graphics look amazing. The team really created this dirty looking, futuristic cyberpunk genre atmosphere. Love running around in Night city and it`s surroundings.
-The main Storyline is very well made and I am happy with my ending.
- Side Quest are very well made. I like, that most of them have a little twist, that makes them exciting to explore.
- I really love the main character design. Most of them are very well made.
- I like the First Person view, it really fits the game.
- Another positive thing for me are the different varieties of guns, cars and clothing.
- I like the character upgrade system...
- all the little easter eggs and sidenotes to Movies,Games etc. are fun to explore.

But it also has some downsides and I have some suggestions and wishes, to make the experience in Night City even better.

First of all: Yes I had a lot of glitches, but nothing really game breaking. I had no major bugs so far, nor crashes.

- Please fix the mini map! I missed so much turns, because if you go fast you see them too late. I should zoom out more.
- Please do something to the Romance system! I play a female character and I am in a relationship with Judy. Getting to the relationship was made so well and I really enjoyed it but after that NOTHING, except the window talk. Even her appartment becomes useless and there is not much reason, why I should come back to it. Please, put in more interaction after you are in the relationship...Doesn`t have to be some major things, even if more cut scenes would be nice. but at least give us something, like messages you can write her or she writes you, phone calls or maybe take her out for a drink, sleep in her apparment etc.
- Appartments in general...There is not much need for them, the way they are now. There is not much Value too it.
Please add some effects to them. Like fill up your health from sleeping and or showering for example, that give a real Value from using them... cause even for store my loot I don`t need it, since you can use the cars trunk.
- Add more life to the City... maybe add Animals and make the AI of the citizens better... They are so dumb and that doesn`t fit to the amazing setting in Night city. The pedastrians don`t even react well to the car horn...
- fix enemies AI... they are sometimes, just standing behind cover, doing nothing.
- Please update the inventory system, like a bit better sorting system and that you can batch sell or dismantle stuff...
- I would be good, to see the what reward you get out of a side quest, that you can easier decide, which one to do to level up your skills or earn money.
- Please update the driving experience for mouse and Keyboard. At the moment, it is sometimes a bit wobbely, when you drive fast and you easily loose track and crash or run into pedastriants, which results in police chasing you.
- Speaking of Police...I had it quite often in side Missions, when you help the police that they attack you after the fight is over... this is really annoying!
- What also is annoying, that phone calls randomly pop up during talks and you can`t decline them...Must be possible, to decline calls and get back to them later, cause it sometimes ruins talks or cut scenes...
- Since there are so many bars and Restaurants, I would be nice to sit down there and have some food/drink there, which fills up your health and Stamina...would make the whole thing a better experience it is just a bit boring if you go there and the only thing it does is open the shop...and also, on most Food Stands, you can`t even get, what they sell..Like Sushi on on a Sushi Bar or Pizza at a Pizza place...

and a little thing: would be nice to have clean looking clothes, maybe something pure black or something :)

That`s it for now...
There are sure some more things, that can be tweaked but if those things above would be changed, would be already happier, then I am already...

Keep up the good work...As I said I like the game so far a lot already.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the long text :)

Tokaji909

Top Bottom