I repainted a Geralt figure (Grandmaster Ursine ver)

+
I bought this figure half years ago. (Geralt Grandmaster Ursine from Dark horse)
Great sculpturing, but the paint job is suck. (Pretty much what u can get from a $40 figure)
So I decided to repaint it, and here is the result, hope you like it.:LOL:

Here is my twitter thread:

(Click to view the full image?)
Geralt_figure_01.jpgGeralt_figure_comparison_01.jpgGeralt_figure_comparison_02.jpgGeralt_figure_comparison_03.jpg

Geralt_figure_05.jpgGeralt_figure_07.jpgGeralt_figure_02.jpgGeralt_figure_09.jpg

Geralt_figure_10.jpgGeralt_figure_11.jpg

That is really a difference! Now it can be a really ornament of the living room :)
How many hours did you invest in this work?

Almost two weeks:ROFLMAO:

I have an idea how much it costs. When I was kid I made a few jet fighter modell kit but painting was always beyond my capabilities. A few years ago I started over this hobby. I bought a ship like this at this time. Framing up was not a problem but painting is a real whore! From 2-3 metre it looks good, but if you want to go into details, you need to be an artist! I think you have that talent!

Very good work!

Last edited:
I have an idea how much it costs. When I was kid I made a few jet fighter modell kit but painting was always beyond my capabilities. A few years ago I started over this hobby. I bought a ship like this at this time. Framing up was not a problem but painting is a real whore! From 2-3 metre it looks good, but if you want to go into details, you need to be an artist! I think you have that talent!

Very good work!
Thank you very much!:LOL:

Very nice...much more lifelike. Also I think you might have been one of those monks that practiced self-flagellation in a past life.:p

Top Bottom