I repainted Geralt´s Grandmaster Ursine figure

+
A while back I posted how I repainted Geralt´s collector edition statue (https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...-statue-from-the-collectors-edition.11019125/) and this summer I finally had some time to repaint the Geralt grandmaster ursine figure by Dark Horse. Considering how little experience I have painting miniatures I´m glad with how it turned out. I used Vallejo paints and did just a little sculpting on the beard.
IMG_20210831_160208.jpg

DSCF3600.JPG

DSCF3610.JPG

DSCF3611.JPG

DSCF3619.JPG

DSCF3629.JPG
DSCF3568.JPG

DSCF3572.JPG

DSCF3570.JPG

Pics of the original figure as reference:

DSCF2540.JPG

DSCF2556.JPG

Fantastic work! While I wouldn't buy the original figurine, if I saw yours on display, I'd probably buy it. And I didn't even play any game of the Witcher series, it just...looks like Geralt.

Nice work! I think you did an incredible job on this project. Comparing the original to your work I would take yours. Nicely done.

Fantastic work! While I wouldn't buy the original figurine, if I saw yours on display, I'd probably buy it. And I didn't even play any game of the Witcher series, it just...looks like Geralt.
Thank you! that's a pretty good compliment

I have the same figure and I love the blood on the sword and the floor that you added! Very good work!

IMPRESSIVE!
Back in the nineties I always had to play Hero Quest without any painting on the miniatures (heroes and monsters alike) and wish I would have known a master with the brush like you are.
This miniature is a must have in every shelf just like the original Wiedzmin 3 Steelbook Witcher 3 Edition.

Top Bottom