I repainted Geralt's statue from the collector's edition

+
Last summer I got kind of inspired so I bought some vallejo paints and repainted (plus resculpturing a bit) Geralt's statue from the collector's edition. I just wanted to share the results :)
This was my first time painting a statue/miniature but I´ll be doing some repainting of the dark horse series of statues in the future, maybe next summer.

PD: In the unlikely case of someone wanting me to repaint any statue for them, im open to negotiate haha

46.JPG
725.JPG
11.2.1.jpg
11.2.jpg
27.3.jpg
43.JPG
92.JPG
99.JPG
17.JPG

Last edited:
Wow great job ! I love it how you did it with the swords and sheaths :howdy:
I wonder if you directly painted over the original paint, or did you find a way to clean that before painting ?

Wow great job ! I love it how you did it with the swords and sheaths :howdy:
I wonder if you directly painted over the original paint, or did you find a way to clean that before painting ?
Thanks! I didn't use any primer since it was paint in good condition and not plastic or any other surface where paint wouldn't stick. I just applied a uniform base layer of a certain color and then built many layers over it

Wow that is amazing, great job!

I should never attempt something like that on my ronin Geralt figurine - it'd prolly end up like that botched Jesus painting :LOL:

Top Bottom