I think Gwent is imbalanced. Devs need to listen more.

+
"Something, but very far from the level of open and active communication this game would require to address player complaints and issues."

They have not even started it yet, just barely announced that they will try to be more open but you immediately say it is not enough :) I've not been playing that long to prove you wrong because most likely you have much more experience in this game than me and you are ahead of me with thousands of rounds/hours but I really hope you are wrong here :) I hope! I want to love this game and I would like to see if it leads somewhere else somewhere better :) (and hopefully we can forget this "Ohh, yeah! Lemme steal your best cards" mechanism)

They have not even started it yet, just barely announced that they will try to be more open but you immediately say it is not enough
Don't get me wrong, it wasn't my intention to sound negative here. I absolutely love Gwent with all it's shortcomings.
It is simply that this specific area - communication - is probably one of the areas where the game needs serious improvement. And according to my personal experience, there weren't many real efforts done to improve this in the past year (if there were, unfortunately it is not working well for the end user still).

Clear and open communication, fast reaction time in addressing issues and player feedback (in a semi-public format) is key to manage frustration and questions from the playerbase. Lack of communication leads to additional frustration, anger and so on.

Top Bottom