I think I've seen that [FILM QUIZ]

+
No. Here's some more hints.The little girl is romanian, The director is indian.The movie won an award in the 2007 Berlin International Film Festival.

Crystal! ;)Here's one last clue, the director has worked with Jennifer Lopez before in a movie that was nominated for an Oscar.Now where's that silver platter...

Oh come on!The movie is called "The Fall", and it comes highly recommended, if only for the amazing and very natural performance of Catinca Untaru.The floor is open for the next one. :beer:

JSlash said:
Oh come on!The movie is called "The Fall", and it comes highly recommended, if only for the amazing and very natural performance of Catinca Untaru.The floor is open for the next one. :beer:
I've seen that movie too but could not connect your pics with it. Just another movie nut like you. I can't be bothered with comercial TV as the ad breaks are now longer than the TV show in between them. Much better to buy them at 0.80 cents per episode no ads and if I miss something I just rewind and watch when ever I want to.Bean counters don't know when to much is to much, with a bit of luck they soon will be out of a job.

Before this dies, nobody got the last film, so make a newIt is a musical film, which is not hard to guess. The music is of the most famous kind ;)

Top Bottom