I think Panam should've been bisexual (romance)

+
Placide takes what he wants. He is a good Netrunner, takes care of his family (the meat scene).
Doesnt talk to much and looks like a 1 Men Army.

Well, fortunately he doesn't last long against a good shoutgun :think:

About Panam, I'm happy to have her just as a good friend :beer:

1,000,000% Panam should've been bi or even lesbian... I kept playing her quests saying to myself ain't no way in hell this girl is straight.

I am up also for bi panam. And its not about supporting LGBT guys (i also don´t like this trend).

Its verry simple, we just don´t wanna stuck with Judy when play female character, that chick is terrible, Damm even as straigh man i rather bang that excop living at trailer :D

I played a pure female V for my first run through. I went out of my way to flirt with Panam only for the romance options to just kinda of disappear. I really thought Panam would've been a possible romance option for me and I was really disappointed that it wasn't actually possible despite the hints and no outright refusal (from Panam).

Heck, even if you go flirty from the starting line, she clearly warms up to you with her own flirtations since she has her own issues that need sorting out before she's ready.

I know I could go with Judy, but she's just not quite my type. A good friend to have, no doubt. Just not my type for romance.

EDIT:
Since a few people seem to not be reading the thread, I'm going to quote myself here.

I simply felt strung along by Panam, based on the choices I made and never encountered a clear refusal. That's why I felt Panam was bisexual even if she was not designed or intended to be.
No is just No. *shrug* She let us down gently, but she did let us down. Don't take someone trying to be kind while rejecting you as some kind of vague "yes."

Top Bottom