"I Walk the Line" Gate in front of Sasquatch won't open

+
This gate in front of Sasquatch won't open. I reloaded earlier saves, restarted the game, nothing worked.
(I also followed the yellow line on the minimap to see where that would take me: Another locked gate on the lower level I never used.)

Never had this bug before 1.2 and I've been here many times.

Impossible to progress through quest now.

gate.jpg

Had the same problem. I heard you need to restart the game but that didn't work for me, so i tried this way. You need to kill every guy you see on that mission. For now, you can't finish this mission with stealth method. If you still have a problem, try to save near gate and restart the game, and yes i tried to go on this door from image and it just didn't work, so I went down there, next to the van and gates opened. If you for some reason still have a problem, wait for the patch, this worked for me. And yeah, forgot to say, you need to load save when you talk to Placide. Loading save from those 2 guys (Placides's friends) didn't work.

Hopefully a known bug by now (happened to me too, submitted a support ticket)

Like Soykaff ^ said there's a route around through the back of the Kabayan Foods store, the existence of which I find really weird because it feels like maybe you were to be guided that way initially? The quest marker for me is also messed up. Anyway thank flip it does exist because otherwise that would've been the end of my current playthrough.

mbrto

Forum regular
completed this mission dozends of times and now im having this issue for the first time
i was able to enter from the back, like soykaff suggested

Stuck, like the others. Nothing works and I cant even get out of the mall. Hopefully they will fix this soon. I can't use my phone, don't know if it's meant to be this way or another bug

This gate in front of Sasquatch won't open. I reloaded earlier saves, restarted the game, nothing worked.
(I also followed the yellow line on the minimap to see where that would take me: Another locked gate on the lower level I never used.)

Never had this bug before 1.2 and I've been here many times.

Impossible to progress through quest now.

View attachment 11205223
Post automatically merged:

After 1.2 they moved the access point. Had same problem. Found the way in is different. On second floor where old door is not locked go on left side of 2nd floor about 2/3s of the way up and you can access sasquatch fight zone through there. It comes in from the opposite side of sasquatchs room as before. There are animals to take out on your way to the down the 2nd floor (not like before).

I had this bug now with patch 1.3.
I killed Sasquatch before linking to the van. After it, I tried sneaking up the shafts all doors were closed. I sneaky killed everyone, no change. I openly killed everyone, no change. What worked for me is that I didn't use the shafts! I went to the other side of the van and a door opened there, then Placide said to walk up to the second floor and the door was opened.

Top Bottom