I WALK THE LINK Quest bug? (Xbox Series S/Patch 1.21)

+
In the quest "I WALK THE LINE" I found a strange error. I have not had open gates (see video) as I found up, with colleagues of mine, these gates were open. A little later I found another way to reach the cinema then, however, the way marker on the map did not help at all.

It's a known bug by now, I reported this one a few months ago and sent support a copy of my save (PS4). It sounds like you found an alternate route through the Kabayan foods shop?

route here:

I've heard people have found a way to replicate the bug by going to fight Sasquatch before linking with the Netwatch van, it seems doing objectives out of sequence definitely breaks something, but in my instance (and many other's) this was not the case, especially since I've been approaching the mission the same way since game version 1.05 and this started happening on patch 1.2

So, I killed Sasquatch before finding the van and the gates were bugged. I backed out into an earlier save, still after killing Saquatch and the gates work when going through the foods store, but now on this alternate save, I die randomly from nothing as I enter the back hallway that leads to the cinema behind the boss room...

Top Bottom