I want a Yennefer/Geralt prequel

+
Yes I undestand why you like "Something ends Something Begins" endings but saddly most of the time I'm more like "All that fuss for what?" when I get this kind of endings xD
When you craft your own destiny through a game who offer meaningfull choices it feels more rewarding, you're like "ok I had to kill hundreds of nobodies and break this girl heart, it hurt like hell, but in the end it was worth it".

Also to get back on the topic, a Yen/Geralt prequel why not, but more content in Witcher 3 could be better IMO.

Yes I undestand why you like "Something ends Something Begins" endings but saddly most of the time I'm more like "All that fuss for what?" when I get this kind of endings xD
When you craft your own destiny through a game who offer meaningfull choices it feels more rewarding, you're like "ok I had to kill hundreds of nobodies and break this girl heart, it hurt like hell, but in the end it was worth it".

Also to get back on the topic, a Yen/Geralt prequel why not, but more content in Witcher 3 could be better IMO.

I meant the short story guys :)
The one with the wedding :D

Meh, Video Game stories are linear in the end. So it is the same to me.

More content in W3 is something I want too. With the characters especially.
As for the book content, the OP will have to read :)

Yennifer and Geralt are the true couple. Triss took advantage of geralt when he lost his memory.

---------- Updated at 10:16 PM ----------

A Witcher game without Triss!? Please do not say such heresy!

every bloody game has us chasing triss. To be honest im sick of her. Yennifer wouldn't be so idiotic to constantly get captured. Yennifer is just too strong of a female for most men.

---------- Updated at 10:19 PM ----------

Triss is a sorceress yet needs a boat to take the other mages to kovir. Yen just opens a portal like a boss. Triss is Yens bitch.

Has Triss really been captured more often than Yen? Yen spent a chunk of the books captured by Vilgefortz...

Triss was forced to teleport by Letho and captured by Nilfgaard. Yen was inprisoned by Vilgefortz and held by Nilfgaard for a while. I think they are about even.

Just pick Triss you know its the right choice
A Yen/Geralt prequel? Nah

It wasn't the right choice for me in the first game.

I had no choice in the second game.

Sorry, but not everybody jumps in Triss bandwagon. I fail to understand why RED pushes Triss romance, it doesn't make sense even by game lore itself.

A prequel could be a good way to avoid continuity/consequence issues while still keeping Geralt as the protago...

*looks around thread, backs away slowly*

Dammit, people!!! Reading the books is far away of being reading a book: is pure immersion, it's feelings, it's real life in a fantasy world. All those who really liked TW1, TW2 and TW3 story, who really want to know every main character an why of their behavior MUST read the books. Seven novels cannot ever be compended in one game, niether 3.

A very tiny amount of you who decide read them will be disapointed.

If you like Geralt play the games.

If you love Geralt read the books!

Top Bottom