I want more convenient oil application

+
I want more convenient oil application

I am looking for a mod that makes apply oils easier than opening up the inventory menu before almost every battle. I don't suppose there is a way to hotkey anything with a mod so that I apply hanged man's venom with numpad 1, necrophage oil with numpad 2, etc.

FriendlyHud also has the quick menu where you just tap tab/LB to bring up the radial menu and apply there. Can do it with potions and choose bombs and stuff there too. Personally dont like the idea of just applying stuff automatically.

iCake

Forum veteran
Martindnewton;n7145360 said:
FriendlyHud also has the quick menu where you just tap tab/LB to bring up the radial menu and apply there. Can do it with potions and choose bombs and stuff there too. Personally dont like the idea of just applying stuff automatically.

Same here on the automatic stuff. Although, it could be cool if an automatic application was based on a bestiary entry. E.G. You've got an expanded knowledge of a monster by finding or buying a specific book about it, then the oil will get applied automatically whenever you fight that monster. You don't know nothing about an enemy or only get a basic knowledge of it gained by simply killing it once, then you have to apply an oil manually. At least the monster books would be useful once again that way :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom