I want more "Skippy"

+
This weapon was one of the best surprises in CP2077. And i want more. Its like Robocop or Judge dread and i love it!

Stone Cold Killer - STONE COLD KILLER SELECTED!

That to me is the future!

This game has so much things to offer.
The Driving alone could easily compete with real car and racing games.

And the combat with "decent" A.I are alright. If i wanted carnage i would play Doom Eternal!

For me Skippy and Satori was the best so far. Not to mention the smart shotgun Ba Xing Chong 👍

Skippy is awesome, when his mission pops to return to his original owner and you say no, all he does now is shout "Bad User" at me when I shoot him, absolute class :LOL:

I have now played with Skippy as male and female V.

While playing as female V, if I aim with the gun, it's starts to shoot by itself and Skippy apologizes for "shooting prematurally, this never happens" Just pure gold.

But as a male V, this never happened. :) Was it just me or have they added this premature thing on later updates?

I have now played with Skippy as male and female V.

While playing as female V, if I aim with the gun, it's starts to shoot by itself and Skippy apologizes for "shooting prematurally, this never happens" Just pure gold.

But as a male V, this never happened. :) Was it just me or have they added this premature thing on later updates?

No, I play a male V and this did happen, a few times that I can think of. Skippy was a fun gun but I have since returned him and now appreciate the quiet...LOL! But I do wish we could keep him..errr...it. What ever...

Top Bottom