I want new houses.

+
I want a new kind of house that I can live in. Home in North Oak or V's House in the epilogue. In gta, which is a similar game, if you earn money, you can spend that much, and you can buy a super yacht or a fancy house. Of course, the houses you've updated so far are great too, but the North Orc House and the Epilogue's Mansion were wonderful houses that I can't find in other games, and I think it would be great if I could get one like that. And I want to listen to the music I want on the radio.

More home options would be great. I mean, we get a brief access to V's original penthouse at one point but that's it. There's even mods out there where you can buy it and actually use it where they made it totally functional with bed, shower, and stash. If modders can do it, then CDPR should be able to as well right? :)

Besides, there's so much unused real-estate and so many locked doors that they could have made dozens of homes. I also really like the idea of being able to actually live there with your partner. Now even after I've romanced Judy she's just gazing out the window of her own apartment while I can't even spend the night. I really wish we could have had a more meaningful interaction after a succesful romance where your partner would swing by on occassion or do stuff together.

But yeah, having even more home options in different parts of the city would definitely be cool.

Can anyone make a personal request to cdpr? Why cant we have new house? This city... all i want is to live in it at least let me live in it with V's mansion

Was thinking about this after clearing out that douche from Rebecca's apartment. There should be an option to purchase it after the gig.

In addition to new houses, it would also be a cool option to sell the properties we already have.

Top Bottom