I Want To Be Ruthless - Playing a second playthrough - 14 QUESTIONS:

+
I just beat the game with my Female V. It took roughly 60 hours, I did a hand full of side missions, etc. I chose the happy ending and it was beautiful. Sad but beautiful.

But I can't go back to that character, she... moved on.

Now that I've played the story, now it's time to punish that city. I want to be ruthless. I'm going to do every mission possible without finishing the final mission and this round, I'll be sure to cap it off with the hidden ending. There's going to be a lot of crime this round... 100% Villain.

I'm going to use the FLiNG Trainer (PC) to give myself money and maybe tinker around with the levels or experience gain.

Last round I started not knowing that 50 was the max level (which is annoying). So I ended up Maxing out Body and Reflexes (Athletics, Pistol, Blades, Mandalorian Rocket Arm). I missed out on crafting and once I figured out I wouldn't be able to max out Crafting, I just said "fuck it, i'll finish the game and start over".

This round, as much as I definitely want to use a Pistols again and I want to use Rifiles, I wont be able to max Crafting and Athletics if I spec into Reflexes (they should have made the max level 60 or no cap at all...)...

Q1: Does the FLiNG Trainer allow you to full max skills even though the game is capped at 50?

• I'd like to max Athletics, Body, and Technical Ability
Because I cant fully max Athletics, Reflexes, and Technical Ability; I'm just going to go Athletics and Technical Ability:

• Light Machine Guns
    • Q2: There's only 1 Light Machine Gun in the game, Has anybody used LMG? I feels limited to only have 1 option.
    • Q3: Can I craft a Super OP LMG or is -Legendary Defender Power Light Machine Gun my only option?
    • Q4: Is LMG so underpowered compared to other weapons that it's stupid to consider it as a main weapon?
  • Crafting
    • Q5: What's the best way to get Crafting Templates? I absolutely hated going from one vendor to the next hoping they'd have something new...
  • Athletics
    • Q6: Anybody figure out how to level this up? 60 hours into the game and I was only Athletics level 7.
    • Q7: I feel like Athletics + Max Crafting would be absolute invulnerability, has anybody done this? -input please.
  • Engineering
    • Q7: Does Engineering in any way benefit a Power weapon? -being that there's only 1 LMG in the game and it's not a Tech Weapon...
  • Gorillia Arms + Brawler:
    • Last game I used Katana and it was very OP and amazing, I loved it. Just to mix things up, I'm going to use fists this round.
      • Q8: Can I kick or only punch and are there any body slams?
      • Q9: Does Street Brawler and Gorilla Arms Stack?
      • Q10: Does Street Brawler affect fists?
So basically LMG, Fists, and Gernades will be my main weapons and my armor will be crafted to perfection.

Q11: Where do I find Cyber Implant Mods?

Q12:
Last game I used Mizutani Shion "Coyote" as my main Vehicle. Is there any other car that drives like that one?

Q13:
I'm also considering using a truck-type vehicle and just plowing through traffic instead of dodging cars. What vehicle would be the best for that? (i wish Panan's truck was an option).

Q14: Do Police missions Respawn or once you complete them all that's it?

Top Bottom