I want to know the size of the game right now on PC.

+
Hi. I would like to know the real size of the whole game right now. I have the Epic Game version and yesterday the patch started, but I had to stop it because my internet had trouble and then when I resume the download this morning it jumped from 11GB to 1.6GB or something.. Did something bad happened? Right now when I launch the game it works fine and it says 1.1. However the texture and the graphics are very slow to render... I would like to know what is going on? The file of my Cyberpunk is 63.9 GB am I missing something?

Edit: I forgot to mention I have the FRENCH version.

It seems to be around 60 GB I assume... Do you guys think that if I was missing a file or something got corrupted the game wouldn't even launch? and like.. it wouldn't say 1.1 on the main menu, right? So I must be good?

It seems to be around 60 GB I assume... Do you guys think that if I was missing a file or something got corrupted the game wouldn't even launch? and like.. it wouldn't say 1.1 on the main menu, right? So I must be good?

You can always verify the game files in Epic to make sure. Might take a while depending on your drive speed and internet connection speed. But it will guarantee the files are in order.

I'm gonna do that thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I did it... it completed but it didn't say any files were corrupted so I am guessing my game is fine xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom