I was doing the taxi missions from delamain and when finished couldn't aswer the phone

+
I was doing the taxi missions from delamain and when finished couldn't aswer the phone and in top of that i lost the ability to jump, while i was trying to do the another mission "Beat the Brat: Arroyo" The mission that occured this was "Epistrophy: Rancho Coronado, the one i have to destroy 8 ceramic flamingos , i was pressing the T button to answer delamains call but wouldn't work, and that led to the the bug of not jumping . In the following link i post a place i got stuck and i couldn't jump the only way was to load a file previous to this so i recommend not doing this mission. And then i get stuck on this requirement of the mission "Talk to Delamain". I tried restarting the game but doesn't fix it and trying to put put the key seing if yould unbug but nothing the only thing i can do is just load save previous to this mission. There are other bugs but just visual i didn't bother but this one is one serious bug that disable your ability to jump and doesn't let you finish the quest. I tried 5 times and hapens every time with different saves in this specific mission.

Edit: I could talk to demalain now after a save i loadead but after i i finished talking to him at the phone i lost the hability to jump. This mission is super bugged and you might end up loosing your ability to jump. You can also see that the portrait was bugging with Clarice showing in the back while delamain showing in front when i was talking to him on the phone.

Edit 2: Loaded both autosaves and manual and lost the ability to jump what is this bug please i don't want to restart the entire game because this bug just appeared and is super anoying!

Edit 3: For some reason at first tried the first time with the xbox controller and A button didn't jumped but now the space doesn't work but the xbox controller A button works jumping for every save.

Attachments

• photomode_13122020_005910.png
    photomode_13122020_005910.png
    3 MB · Views: 176
  • photomode_13122020_005917.png
    photomode_13122020_005917.png
    3 MB · Views: 189
  • Cyberpunk2077_xrgYIVrqrR.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077_xrgYIVrqrR.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 228
  • Cyberpunk2077_Rj89DABDlm.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077_Rj89DABDlm.jpg