I was stupid

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niatka

Forum regular
prison did not break me but gave me back when I left; sometimes vulnerable.
vulnerable to certain promises; not held. What happened to me pre-ordering this game without waiting for after-sales reviews? I was stupid.
what happened to me; to trust CDPR {despite last December 10; my anger} ; after all, you have to give to the developer team a chance.
yesterday I was playing, a problem with unrecoverable items {but before, it was possible}. Why that?
a recurring problem with Bugbear {floating in the air} and ruining my infiltration. Rrrr, not happy, I was.
CP-2077 should behave well since December 10, 2020; well, not quite.
soon it is my first student who arrives {I am a teacher of higher mathematics at home}. Her Daddy works in business [...].
[...] what a stupid woman I have been; before, I waited at least 4 months before buying a game. I expected as much positive or negative informations as possible about a game, PC equipment and hardware.
what happened to me in order to be, a moment of time, so stupid?

{everything stops, for an instant, until the rain stops} in theory.
Frau_vor_untergehender_Sonne.jpg

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?​

I sometimes eat pancakes, sometimes i fly. Whenever i choose to decide something, when i'm pooping, i have take the best decisions. Because the hungry of souls is eating my brain. I don't feel my legs, anyway, the desire for desires to be desired are desired greatly, yet, here i am. I'm just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom