I was wondering if CDPR would answer our question

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, make this civil. I am just wondering if the developer would answer any question or problem mentioned in thread as main topic or problem.

I see that certain topic which thread always get closed has new thread by mod mentioned the dev noted it. But there's no answer nor explanation regarding that topic by CDPR yet.

Secondly I found these:
Screenshot_2020-12-20-12-37-06-034_com.android.chrome.jpg

Does it means the dev will no longer give any answer?
Seems like the forum would be almost pointless if there'd be no answer but perhaps I was wrong.

Thirdly, in latest change log about
Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn't mean we don't want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.
There's no problem in there except the lacks of communication explaining the reasoning

So, the QUESTION IS: Will the developer answer the Problem or Questions that has been asked/discussed in many thread ? Or will they keep it as the mod said above (see screenshot above); which is stay silent.

Thank you. Please make it civil.

Firstly, make this civil. I am just wondering if the developer would answer any question or problem mentioned in thread as main topic or problem.

I see that certain topic which thread always get closed has new thread by mod mentioned the dev noted it. But there's no answer nor explanation regarding that topic by CDPR yet.

Secondly I found these:
View attachment 11100077
Does it means the dev will no longer give any answer?
Seems like the forum would be almost pointless if there'd be no answer but perhaps I was wrong.

Thirdly, in latest change log about
There's no problem in there except the lacks of communication explaining the reasoning

So, the QUESTION IS: Will the developer answer the Problem or Questions that has been asked/discussed in many thread ? Or will they keep it as the mod said above (see screenshot above); which is stay silent.

Thank you. Please make it civil.
so...would you rather have the devs fixing the game? or stopping every 5 mins to reply to us? I know which I'd rather they be doing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom