i was wondering..

+

Attachments

• 51340205.jpg
    51340205.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Mind sharing where you have seen it?

The guards use it from time to time. There is a group of guards in Novigrad, usually 3 of them, and when of of them gets stucked, the others 2 will continue on path. However, the one which got stucked wants to rejoin them, and he will use the jogging animation to get to them faster. The animation looks almost alike to what has been showed in E3.

I'm not good in explaining things, also my english sucks so I hope you know what I'm talking about :D

I'm sorry if this annoys you @Murzinio but, how? How did you did this?
There were dosens of threads asking for replacing the animations, all ended in words "it's not possible" or "I would rather commit suicide than replacing animations".

Also, do you think that there is a possibility to change more animations, such as jogging animation?

Didn't SkpL (spelling?) attempt to make a mod out of this or somethin? I was under the assumption that nothing came of it because of the usual mod limitations/etc.

I'm sorry if this annoys you @Murzinio but, how? How did you did this?
Also, do you think that there is a possibility to change more animations, such as jogging animation?

He plays a custom animation instead of the rolling or sidestepping one. It already existed in the game files.
Running is a different matter...

Wow...this is amazing! Is it possible to assign separate key for piruete? I would love to see it as additional skill, not a replacement for dodging.

sorry @Murzinio, but in the video pirouette test 3 in 0:10 you kill a drowner and i see a great blood jet, how you do it, is a mod or a tweak or something?, Thanks and great work.

Top Bottom