I will need xamamine?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Usually play games in 3rd person couse I can't stand first person , especially because I suffer of motion sickness for first person views.
So since I am so hyped about this game I was thinking to buy a set of xamamine pills to be able , may be , to play it .
OR will it be some special feature inthe future that will allow to play the game without that medical aid? May I hope for a 3rd person view dlc o r mod or the like ?

Thanks for any answer.
Post automatically merged:

Was this removed? Merged into what? I don't understand!

Last edited:
Not really sure how you missed the noise about this but I guess Ill give you an answer, the mods will probably end up locking this thread though because there isnt really discussion to be had on it, and we dont know how bad "motion sickness" will be until the game is out.

So - on motion sickness CDPR said they are aware of this issue and will do what they can for you.

On "will there be 3rd person dlc" - no absolutly not

On "will there be a mod" - yes their will probably be shitty 3rd person mods that break the game and mechanics/animations early on and after much, much later *maybe* a detailed one - IF cdpr even supports mods.

Not really sure how you missed the noise about this but I guess Ill give you an answer, the mods will probably end up locking this thread though because there isnt really discussion to be had on it, and we dont know how bad "motion sickness" will be until the game is out.

So - on motion sickness CDPR said they are aware of this issue and will do what they can for you.

On "will there be 3rd person dlc" - no absolutly not

On "will there be a mod" - yes their will probably be shitty 3rd person mods that break the game and mechanics/animations early on and after much, much later *maybe* a detailed one - IF cdpr even supports mods.

Thankyou for the answer.
Do you think Xamamine will be ok to mitigate the effects?
I tried play with games like Farcry and were absolutely impossible to me to play so I had to return them , but Cyberpunk I am too much liking the idea and the setting, I am really sad of the 1st person choice, in my opinion is not good, but mainly couse I suffer from motion sickness, I watched some videos and I noticed that the cam seem to have a lot of motion , shakes and action like following the character doing some animations and pretty much reminded me the far cry style.

Strangely I did not have much Motion sickness with games from Bungie... but later on when Halo was in hands of 341 Industries I got again a lot of Sickness.

I could play Skyrim fine thanks for 3rd person , yet even then I needed sometimes toput field of view very far because even with 3rd some times I got sickness.

There won't be any "good" 3rd person perspective mods, because all interiors are not created with 3rd person perspective in mind. Which means there will be plenty of clipping in 3rd person view, running over NPC's and so on.

Do you think Xamamine will be ok to mitigate the effects?
I think you really shouldn't be asking for medical advice on a gaming forum. I'm sorry that you can't play the game as intended :( A friend of mine has the same problem and cancelled his pre-order only last week, because he finally realized, there's no way he is going to have fun...

CDPR have said that they have "listened carefully to the people who had trouble with First Person Perspective", but they are not adding TPP. Third-party mods may or may not appear, but nothing official will.

Full quote on the first part, from the Dev answers thread:
>\FOV, head movement options?

June 2019, Lilayah: "There's also the option to walk around like a normal person and disable bobble-head mode and motion blur on V's vision. We've listened carefully to the people who had trouble with First Person Perspective. "

TPP threads, such as this one, always, without exception, go downhill and usually fast. Which, in addition to the game being FPP and it not being subject to change, is why we lock them.

And on that note, locked.

Also this:
I think you really shouldn't be asking for medical advice on a gaming forum.
Ask a medical professional instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom