I will not play this game till its fixed

+
ive played about 20hrs of super glitchy content. This game froze my computer and I have had to restart the game about 15 times. my set up is legit and can run it on ultra... other games no issue. i want my money back till you can actually produce a "real fking game"

Ok, you could describe how its happening, what your setup consists of instead of just attacking the forums with a demand for a refund and an attempt to insult the game.

Icinix

Forum veteran
I'm sorry to hear that - the disparity between those having issues and those who are not definitely seems broarder than any other game release I can think of.

Is there any pattern to the freezes? Any background tasks causing issues? I know in other games Aorus RGB software causes issues for me, including weird CPU speed ups etc.

'Can run it on ultra' and 'should run it on ultra' aren't quite the same. Before I upgraded my GPU, I 'could' run several things on ultra, but performance was for shit, and it would cause crashes.

You'll need to provide a bit more detail on what constitutes 'super glitchy content' and that 'legit' setup before anyone can help you.

If you're after a refund, this isn't the place to post the request. You'd have better luck going through the service you bought the game from (Steam, GoG, etc..) This forum is for technical assistance.

The game is awful optimized on PC! I don't believe it can be optimized because the engine is broken. Patches will not fix the core problem of the game - bad performance even on top tier hardware.
Post automatically merged:

:cry:

Similarly my first playthrough was surprisingly smooth pretty bug-free but the second one I'm on now I find myself having to constantly reload or restart some of these bugs I can't even imagine how they were overlooked.

ive played about 20hrs of super glitchy content. This game froze my computer and I have had to restart the game about 15 times. my set up is legit and can run it on ultra... other games no issue. i want my money back till you can actually produce a "real fking game"

Why post this in a forum, if there's nothing to discuss. Just do what your thread title states.

Top Bottom