I wish night time was longer

+
Pretty much title. Night City looks phenomenal at night, and, whilst they did a good job of Cyberpunk by day, adding a few more hours of night time would be great.

I agree, the day time should be shorter and night time longer

The Devs are very close to being right on track with the whole atmosphere of the Cyberpunk theme

The whole Cyberpunk feel or mood in general should be dark, gloomy and rainy... so there should be less day time, there should be rain like 50 - 60% of the time as well

I think there could be more use of neon lights, signs in the city too

Devs have done a great job so far

The whole Cyberpunk feel or mood in general should be dark, gloomy and rainy... so there should be less day time, there should be rain like 50 - 60% of the time as well

No it should not. Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk is not 1:1 Blade Runner's Cyberpunk

Agreed - the game should patch in a slider where the player can set the % duration of night time. Anything from 25% to 100%, for those who want Cyberpunk to feel authentic.

Agreed - the game should patch in a slider where the player can set the % duration of night time. Anything from 25% to 100%, for those who want Cyberpunk to feel authentic.

Yes thats a good idea for sure that way people have a choice how their feel of the a Cyberpunk universe would be for them

25% to 100% slider for night would be perfect

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

The atmosphere should be oppressive. Nigh endless rain, everything is damped 24/7, massive buildings everywhere that tower over you and blocking out the sunlight at the rundown ground level, ... etc. Even the neonlights reflecting off the ever wet surfaces, as pretty as they are at times, can sometimes be overwhelming in an information overload sort of way.

Guys, I think there is a "timescale" setting (similar to what was available in the Elder Scrolls games if you know what I'm talking about; in those, you needed to open the console and type "set timescale to xx") embedded in RedEngine; infact, a couple mods came out for The Witcher 3 that allowed you to adjust it.

Keep in mind, tho, that, whenever something like that is modified, it is going to create a lot of potential problems with scripted missions, AI behaviours and similar aspects of the game.

With "Stormworks Build and Rescue" when you create a game you can set how much day/night time there is, they have a pretty cool slider for that too

Top Bottom