I won a game, my opponent sent me a GG, disconnected, I lose!

+
How does that work? I got the impression that my opponent bailed on the match because they couldn't win, they send me a GG, the disconnection occurs, and even though the screenshot shows that I won, it says "Defeat"! The game seems buggy. Other times I can't seem to target units with my cards and it's unclear why that is.

Huh. Your site says that "The uploaded file is too large". It's 2,156 KB. I could show you the proof that your site said that I won two games yet it's a defeat according to your game, but this site won't let me.

The game was a ranked match I had with [name removed], just a few minutes ago.

I'm glad that I don't have to deal with RECAPTCHA this time around. Hopefully that will continue as my way of proving that I am not a bot is to not take the neverending test that I am not.

Last edited:
The upload size cap is 1MB, IIRC. You could upload the image somewhere else and post a link, or downsize it.

The targetting issue could be, among other things, due to the presence of Defenders. Without images, or exact descriptions, it's impossible to tell.

The disconnect issue has been reported before, at least here. If you want to report it directly to CDPR Support, this (or the iOS equivalent) would probably be the most appropriate form.

I'm finding this site really problematic to use effectively. I managed to submit something to

I know that it's for iOS and I'm using PC but I didn't want to muck around as when I looked at this section's options before, the options to choose as to what my issue was didn't seem relevant to what it was.

I wouldn't mind posting a thread on suggestions on how to improve the game but I haven't made ten posts yet, which is annoying as I'm not sure I have another few posts in me.

I wouldn't mind posting a thread on suggestions on how to improve the game but I haven't made ten posts yet, which is annoying as I'm not sure I have another few posts in me.

You can always create a thread in Technical. A moderator can move the thread to the correct forum, afterwards.

You can always create a thread in Technical. A moderator can move the thread to the correct forum, afterwards.

I just checked my email today and saw that I had an email reply to my message about this problem. The person who replied said that there was no problem and that the matchup ended in a draw. Like I said in this thread, I can't see how my opponent could have won the 3rd game, as they were so far behind.

I replied to the email. Am I unlikely to get a response because it's taken me this long to reply? I.e. do emails to GOG bounce if you haven't replied within a specified period of time? If yes, what is that period of time in which can you get email replies responded to by them?

I'm wondering if I should contact Support about whether this game was suspicious or not. I think that I played a fellow Nil player. It was in the last hour or two. Just for my own reference, I'll note their user name (I'm not saying that they're guilty or anything. I just want to find it out if what seemed to happen is possible).

I was playing [name removed]. I think that I opened in round 1 with the Scenario. So, I spawned a Thirsty Dame. Then I played a couple of other Thirsty Dames from my hand. They then played Van Moorlehem. Somehow they managed to lock two of my Dames and deal damange to one of them to boot. That just seems really suss. I can't say that I noticed them using a leader's ability.

IIRC we got to round 3, I had about a handful of cards left to play. I was under the impression that I could win the match. There was a disconnection. I thought that that was pretty suss too. If I was lucky I'd win from their forfeit. The game said that I was the one who disconnected. That would be the first time that was me, IIRC. Usually it's the other side.

Just wondering if someone can disconnect from the game and somehow rig the game to make them the winner. It's been that kind of weird day on the game. Seems to have been glitchy or something.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if I should contact Support about whether this game was suspicious or not. I think that I played a fellow Nil player. It was in the last hour or two. Just for my own reference, I'll note their user name (I'm not saying that they're guilty or anything. I just want to find it out if what seemed to happy is possible).

I was playing [name removed]. I think that I opened in round 1 with the Scenario. So, I spawned a Thirsty Dame. Then I played a couple of other Thirsty Dames from my hand. They then played Van Moorlehem. Somehow they managed to lock two of my Dames and deal damange to one of them to boot. That just seems really suss. I can't say that I noticed them using a leader's ability.

IIRC we got to round 3, I had about a handful of cards left to play. I was under the impression that I could win the match. There was a disconnection. I thought that that was pretty suss too. If I was lucky I'd win from their forfeit. The game said that I was the one who disconnected. That would be the first time that was me, IIRC. Usually it's the other side.

Just wondering if someone can disconnect from the game and somehow rig the game to make them the winner. It's been that kind of weird day on the game. Seems to have been glitchy or something.

Sometime ago I send a report to Technical Support about possible cheating from disconnection.
Always when I was in a winning conditions, I would lost my connection to the game in the last four or three cards in hand, just to reconnect exactly after the game results came out. It NEVER happened while I was in LOSING conditions.

That happened at my place, my brothers place and at my girlfriend place... so, wasn't connect issue, hardware issue or some sort of failure at my end. I wondered if some players had discovered how disconnect the opponent to FORCE a win they could not achieve... but never had a response from Support... snip

So, I decided stop playing...

Sometime ago I send a report to Technical Support about possible cheating from disconnection.
Always when I was in a winning conditions, I would lost my connection to the game in the last four or three cards in hand, just to reconnect exactly after the game results came out. It NEVER happened while I was in LOSING conditions.

That happened at my place, my brothers place and at my girlfriend place... so, wasn't connect issue, hardware issue or some sort of failure at my end. I wondered if some players had discovered how disconnect the opponent to FORCE a win they could not achieve... but never had a response from Support... snip

So, I decided stop playing...

If it is a fix, it's fortunately rare enough for me to not want to quit playing. Not getting any wins on a day because I keep facing BS decks or factions would do it though.

Top Bottom