I would appreciate if I could get a refund PC GOG Version. I'm not getting any replies in gog-support.

+
As I promised (to tell people if and when I got a refund) I am announcing that I have (to the best of my knowledge) now very recently received a refund!
I recently received a refund! I did not expect that, but I will say I do respect that. I feel like my trust in CDPR has become better as a result. I hope that things continue to get better for everyone. Thank you.

p.s. if you see this post in at least two other places (3 total) on the forums, please understand it is not spam. There were just about 3 threads to the best of my knowledge that I recall having promised to announce if/when I ever got a refund to be transparent and honest in my sharing of my experience with this whole situation. I could have posted it once and then just linked it but then it wouldn't be very clear or obvious and I'm going for clarity and transparency here. If someone doesn't bother clicking the link to the post, they might not know, so I'm just posting this post in 3 places and then I'm stopping. I could re-write it 3 times, but why when I can copy paste it only 3 times. I repeat, it's not spam. It's not going to keep happening. It's 3 posts and finished. done. Just saying this to any random person who may be reading. I'm not speaking directly to moderation or anything, I'm just saying it out loud so to speak, because it's the truth.

Last edited:
Well, it was X-mas holidays.. So no big surprise, not that much happened during this time.

Also you should try to not get so emotional attached to video games.. That doesnt sound or looks (this thread) healthy.

At least you have what you wanted :)

Well, it was X-mas holidays.. So no big surprise, not that much happened during this time.

Also you should try to not get so emotional attached to video games.. That doesnt sound or looks (this thread) healthy.

At least you have what you wanted :)
If we don't care about things, then where is the meaning in life? Is it not more unhealthy to care for nothing? Without being passionate about things, how can anyone have the energy to exist? :shrug: (things as in things that we care about, not necessarily objects or the material)

If we don't care about things, then where is the meaning in life? Is it not more unhealthy to care for nothing? Without being passionate about things, how can anyone have the energy to exist? :shrug: (things as in things that we care about, not necessarily objects or the material)

Yeah, but there is a line between being passionate about things and being obsessed with it ;)

At least you have a somewhat happy end.

Top Bottom