I would like more communication in-between updates from CDPR

+
Cyberpunk 2077 has been ruined sens 1.61 on Xbox Series S/X and there has been no we're looking into it. no we're aware of the situation. the implementation of FSR 2.1 makes my eyes hurt and makes me feel ill and gives me migraines. playing any amount of time in the game. the lack of communication needs to stop.

After tens hours on frech 1.61 on Series X, I disabled "deep of field" (motion blur and lens flare too, indeed) and it seem way better (for my eyes at least) :)
FSR 2.0 and deep of field doesn't seem to work well together (some kind of flickering each time the depth of field have to be readjusted, so quite often).
Did you report it as @CS554 suggested ? If yes, you didn't receive any answer ?
If no, do it. You will receive an official answer from the support ;)

It's a simple tweet that they can do we're aware people are having issues with 1.61 we're investigating the issue and will let everyone know when a solution is ready. See how simple that is so we're not left in the dark.
Post automatically merged:

And yes I submitted a ticket no response

I've turned off all post processing effects
and still the same just as bad

Last edited:
It's a simple tweet that they can do we're aware people are having issues with 1.61 we're investigating the issue and will let everyone know when a solution is ready. See how simple that is so we're not left in the dark.
As far as I know, they never did that and probably never will. There is dedicated support website with which everyone can submit a ticket for all issue that it's possible to encounter.
And yes I submitted a ticket no response
When ?
It could take a little time in function of the issue. But in my case, I always received an answer for each of my reports (And I did quite a lot since release...). Most of times it's just "We are aware and we look into it", but other times, they asked to share a save or they asked about more details... But I always got an answer :)

As far as I know, they never did that and probably never will. There is dedicated support website with which everyone can submit a ticket for all issue that it's possible to encounter.

Does not make it excitable especially when Game Studio's with not a fraction of resources that CDPR have communicate with there customers what is the point of having community managers

When ?
It could take a little time in function of the issue. But in my case, I always received an answer for each of my reports (And I did quite a lot since release...). Most of times it's just "We are aware and we look into it", but other times, they asked to share a save or they asked about more details... But I always got an answer :)
I too actually reported a couple of issues this week to no email response. I’m wondering that wing of the company is on holiday break perhaps?

I too actually reported a couple of issues this week to no email response. I’m wondering that wing of the company is on holiday break perhaps?
Maybe, I don't know (end of the years, it's never the better period anyway^^)
(My last report, I received an answer 2 days after... But it was an already "known" bug and end September)
Does not make it excitable especially when Game Studio's with not a fraction of resources that CDPR have communicate with there customers what is the point of having community managers
CDPR have a dedicated support team and a dedicated support channel. So I guess, it's more than enough ;)

CDPR have a dedicated support team and a dedicated support channel. So I guess, it's more than enough ;)
It's not enough because I don't know if there aware of the problem that's the point just I little agnolejment would go a long way it's incredibly frustrating just wondering if it's in the process of getting fixed

Overall I think the FSR changes were quite widely reported and caused a bunch of issues, so it definitely won't have gone unnoticed. Likely will be addressed next patch.
I get it, communication goes a long way especially if a patch broke something. We just have to presume it's being worked on - I bet support gets thousands of tickets per week; I've submitted tickets for issues since 1.5 that still haven't been fixed, so the workload is probably huge.
But in my case, I always received an answer for each of my reports (And I did quite a lot since release...). Most of times it's just "We are aware and we look into it", but other times, they asked to share a save or they asked about more details... But I always got an answer :)
Same here, it usually takes a week or two but I get a response, even for minor stuff like a flickering texture.

I'm sorry to CDPR and everyone else. my original thread description came of mean spirited and didn't show the desire to see thing get better. I'm a big fan of CDPR I fell in love with their games ever since my brother showed me a image of the Witcher and when I herd that it might be ported to console. and later Hart broken when that didn't materialize. And then getting insanely excited when I learned that the Witcher 2 was coming to Xbox 360 I absolutely love CDPR's type of game I just loose myself in the world's that they create and only wish to continue to do so

Top Bottom