I would like to request some features, if that's ok

+
Hello Everyone and people from the CD company,

I would like to present my ideas for cyberpunk 2077. I think the game is lots of fun, if you look beyond the glitches and compatibility issues, but I noticed some little things, that were missing in my overall experience, some things that may or may not have been mentioned yet, which I would like to mention now.

The first thing is the radio. I don't like the radio :( It may be fun to listen to for the first 5 to 10 hours, but it gets repetitive and kinda annoying after a while, which is I would like to ask if it would be possible to make a custom radio, one like in other games where you can take your own music and add it into the game.

The second thing would be the customization of the character. While i do like the customization of the character itself, I also do believe, that there might not be enough options, which sometimes leads to your character not really feeling like they are quite right (Atleast it did for me). Beyond that the clothing options are very open, but immidiately get completely destroyed by the fact that you can not keep a certain look, that you enjoy for very long, since the armor progression is something, that is progressing quite fast (same goes for weapons). That's why I would like the idea of adding a transmogging feature into cyberpunk, so that everyone can enjoy the style they like, without having to worry about being too weak.

I know those are not the biggest of features, but they certainly can give this game a big boost of enjoyment. Beyond this I wish everyone a merry christmas and also hope that the big people at cd company don't overwork your precious employees. if it weren't for them, then we wouldn't be able to experience such wonderful worlds with super thrilling stories such as cyberpunk. Yes the game may be buggy as hell, but beyond it is still a wonderful game with lots of love and care put into it, atleast that's how I see it.

In any case love yall <3

Top Bottom